• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Club Help

Z1zzor

Smash Cadet
I have a new Super Smash Bros. Club with me and a couple friends where we just practice, give each other tips, and just hang out. But it needs more. Do any of you do this? I just need help with ideas for making it more fun.

Thanks,
Z1zzor

NGUY (guitarstage)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
guitarstage
What do you mean by that?
its like a club but a little bit more closed. you can host tournament,help members of your crew ,but instead of accepting a lot of members, you can gather only your friends and when you go to a tournament you will get recognition and stuff im part of one

Z1zzor

Smash Cadet
its like a club but a little bit more closed. you can host tournament,help members of your crew ,but instead of accepting a lot of members, you can gather only your friends and when you go to a tournament you will get recognition and stuff im part of one
Ah I see. Thanks! :awesome:

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
I actually created a club for my high school for Smash, the biggest mistake we made was thinking people would just be interested in Melee. Anyway this just sounds like you and your friends are getting together and playing smash during the summer. and speaking from the point of view as someone who needs more people to play with because the only practice I get is at tourney. There is nothing better in life then just hanging out with some good friends and playing smash, to get better and help each other. And if your asking how to make it more fun... Just play the game, It's already really fun, unless your playing brawl but it could still work.

Z1zzor

Smash Cadet
I actually created a club for my high school for Smash, the biggest mistake we made was thinking people would just be interested in Melee. Anyway this just sounds like you and your friends are getting together and playing smash during the summer. and speaking from the point of view as someone who needs more people to play with because the only practice I get is at tourney. There is nothing better in life then just hanging out with some good friends and playing smash, to get better and help each other. And if your asking how to make it more fun... Just play the game, It's already really fun, unless your playing brawl but it could still work.
Yeah most of the time we are just playing Sm4sh, but we are gonna play some Melee. Thanks for the help.:4yoshi:

Top Bottom