• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl. The New Challengers

DJ awesomeness

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarioSonicFan14
3DS FC
5429-8328-2236
Super Smash Bros Brawl. The New Challengers

Super Smash Bros Brawl The New Challengers is a mod where it's basically Brawl with more characters!!

The Point of making this is to have a more fun, and enjoyable version of brawl!!

UPDATE: CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!!
WHO IS THIS PERSON?? WE WILL REVEAL THIS CHARACTER SOON

HERE COMES THE NEW CHALLENGERS

ROY

MONKEY D: LUFFY

SHADOW

KID BUU

KUNG FU MAN (SERIOUSLY I MADE IT UP)

NARUTO

EDIT: the project is currently not working, for some reason, it is set to a regular brawl roster. If somebody knows how to solve this, that would be awesome.

THAT'S ALL I ANNOUNCE SO FAR, THERE WILL BE MORE AND MORE CHARACTERS COMING SOON

DEMO 1 COMING SOON

CREDITS:
JRUSH64 (FOR NARUTO PSA AND LUFFY PSA)
RICK LEE (FOR KUNG FU MAN PSA)
SILENT-D00M(FOR SHADOW PSA AND KID BUU PSA)
NOFUN (FOR KUNG FU MAN TEXTURE)
THANY (FOR ROY PSA)

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
...Are you using the cloning engine or just replacing characters?

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Well since your adding anime characters, Could you add iNinja from a Gamecube, PS2 and XBOX game?

Oh yeah and do we have to download all characters or can we download each character separately.

DJ awesomeness

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarioSonicFan14
3DS FC
5429-8328-2236
OK firstly, what's iNinja i have never heard of it. and secondly, you don't have to download ALL CHARACTERS. it all comes in one pack.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
OK firstly, what's iNinja i have never heard of it. and secondly, you don't have to download ALL CHARACTERS. it all comes in one pack.
Is this a real project or what?

So far there is nothing shown of this and doesn't seem very promising to me, Not to be attacking you.

All we know is "Brawl has more characters and will be more fun!!!".

DJ awesomeness

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarioSonicFan14
3DS FC
5429-8328-2236
Yeah, it is because the hack pack is currently not working, it is set to a regular brawl's roster. Can somebody solve this?

Top Bottom