• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl(er) - A Mii Brawler Guide and Analysis

Super Smash Bros. Brawl(er) - A Mii Brawler Guide and Analysis

Esquire

Smash Cadet
NNID
DarkSlay
Esquire submitted a new guide:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl(er) - A Mii Brawler Guide and Analysis - An in-depth guide to Mii Brawler for both the competitive and new players, including configurations!

Hello all, and welcome to my Mii Brawler guide for Super Smash Brothers for Wii U/3DS! I'm Esquire, a Smash fan who has been playing since Super Smash Bros. 64 and who has been a competitive player since Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This guide was created to introduce Mii Brawler to the community, a character with many faces and many traits. I will be attempting to explain everything from the basics to techniques within this guide, and...
Read more about this guide...

DigitalAtom6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DigitalAtom6
3DS FC
1864-9481-4247
Are there any more combo's you know of?
I've been trying the ones you listed a lot so far and noticed that if your opponent is at low percents, the DThrow --> short hop --> FAir combo can be stringed together into itself up to three times from 0%. You'll have to DI yourself just right for it to work, but after landing the FAir, you can land right next to your opponent again for another grab. The first time needs to be short hopped, the other ones need a higher, but precise jump height. If you manage to do it and your opponent doesn't have good reaction time, this can turn into a zero to death combo, because by the time you do this two or three times, your opponent is beyond the ledge. It's not guaranteed, not by a long shot, but certainly possible. It would go like this: (DThrow --> jump --> FAir) x3 --> jump --> DAir spike KO.
I've been able to pull this off on a level 9 CPU once, but I got lucky.

Shakyy

Addicted to Ice.
NNID
Shakyy
This guide is sick, literally taught me from the ground up how to effectively use my character, this includes utilizing setup advantages and movement options. Thanks heaps.

Top Bottom