• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl cut stage?

UnleashedGamer

Smash Rookie
Hey! Today I was looking at old Brawl trailers and while watching I saw some clips from a stage I couldn't recognize, it looks like Shadow Moses Island at first, but after looking at it for a while I saw that the stage layout and the background was nothing like SMI. When I tried to search for some info on the internet I couldn't find any. I guess it is from Metal Gear Solid, but I have never played a game from the series so I may be wrong. But anyways I wondered if anyone knew anything about the stage like if it was cut from the final product, if this was an early stage of development of Shadow Moses Island and other info if you know. I would really appreciate if you could answer me :)

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itl9SHK7g5Y

FYI: This may be Shadow Moses Island, but from an angle I haven't seen, if it is please let me know.

Last edited:

EmblemCrossing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EmblemCrossing
3DS FC
1590-4692-1363
From what I remember, from all the beta Smash info I read, it's the early version of Shadow Mosses, before they moved it to were the stage is now.

Top Bottom