• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Hit & Give

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Kirby: 50+1=51
Yoshi: 90-1=89

Kirby: 51
Yoshi: 89

Our characters fight like two hungry lions looking for a meal.

*Takes a look at the tags for this thread*

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Uhh... Defender. You mean this. :p

Kirby: 48
Yoshi: 92

This is what it should look like.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
kirby: 44
yosh: 96

the Capt Falcon Master voted twice. this is the true score.(excluding his second vote and counting mine instead)

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
ok,thats far enough, yoshi wins for....lolwtf? ive never seen a hurt/heal game go this bad>.<

new rule(for if it gets like this again):once a character reaches 100,the game ends.

so with that lets start a new game(lets keep the elitisim to a minimum):

Bowser - 5
Diddy Kong - 5
Donkey Kong - 5
Fox - 5
Ice Climbers - 5
Ike - 5
Jigglypuff - 5
King Dedede - 5
Kirby - 5
Link - 5
Lucario - 5
Lucas - 5
Mario - 5
Meta Knight - 5
Ness - 5
Peach - 5
Pikachu - 5
Pikmin & Olimar - 5
Pit - 5
Pokémon Trainer - 5
Samus - 5
Sheik - 5
Snake - 5
Sonic - 5
Wario - 5
Yoshi - 5
Zelda - 5
Zero Suit Samus - 5
Falco - 5
wolf - 5
R.O.B - 5
Luigi - 5
Marth - 5
Ganon - 5

tell me if i missed any...

MasterArt

Smash Rookie
I think we should wait for everyone to decide first man. Let's wait until we get more opinions on starting over.

Kirby: 40
Yoshi:100

If that's what everyone chooses. Then I'll agree myself. Plus you forgot Mr.GandW.

Frown

poekmon
ok,thats far enough, yoshi wins for....lolwtf? ive never seen a hurt/heal game go this bad>.<

new rule(for if it gets like this again):once a character reaches 100,the game ends.

so with that lets start a new game(lets keep the elitisim to a minimum):

Bowser - 5
Diddy Kong - 5
Donkey Kong - 5
Fox - 5
Ice Climbers - 5
Ike - 5
Jigglypuff - 5
King Dedede - 5
Kirby - 5
Link - 5
Lucario - 5
Lucas - 5
Mario - 5
Meta Knight - 5
Ness - 5
Peach - 5
Pikachu - 5
Pikmin & Olimar - 5
Pit - 5
Pokémon Trainer - 5
Samus - 5
Sheik - 5
Snake - 5
Sonic - 5
Wario - 5
Yoshi - 5
Zelda - 5
Zero Suit Samus - 5
Falco - 5
wolf - 5
R.O.B - 5
Luigi - 5
Marth - 5
Ganon - 5

tell me if i missed any...
Er... no...

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
You guys don't get it... all the non-yoshi fans quit playing this days ago... only a few hardcore Yoshi haters stayed to try and make this a game.... Its over... lets just say that Yoshi wins and move on to the next game....

Frown

poekmon
You guys don't get it... all the non-yoshi fans quit playing this days ago... only a few hardcore Yoshi haters stayed to try and make this a game.... Its over... lets just say that Yoshi wins and move on to the next game....
Nooooooooo...

We will continuuuuuuuuue.

I want Yoshi to get 140 points, it'll be cool.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Nooooooooo...

We will continuuuuuuuuue.

I want Yoshi to get 140 points, it'll be cool.
Really, stop.

You already had your victory (although there is a theory that alts were used), so let somebody else win.

PS. Yoshi should be handicapped next time after how much the Yoshi fans (and alts) managed to turn things so one sided.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
>.< i should have seniority over this...
no handicaps man,that just gonna make all the yoshi fans get their "alts" and spam the game again
its ovbious who won this round,lets start over
5/8 agree to strat over.

<--yoshi fan

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Well, I guess that not enough people want it to stop. Still accusing Yoshi users of using alts without havening a clue of how we really planned things isn't going to make us change our minds. If this wasn't yoshi winning, I still believe that none of this crap would had risen up. I said it once, I'll say it once more. Yoshi has more fans than you guys think, accept it or keep crying. -_-; Besides, You guys don't listen to us, so why should we listen to you?

Kirby: 39

Yoshi: 101

tell you what, Once Yoshi truly wins. I'll prove you guys all wrong and tell you what we did. I played a good part in bringing this swarm in here. And it has nothing to do with these "alt" accounts you guys keep crying about.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I will stay here and watch Kirby go to zero.

Kirby: 39+1=40
Yoshi: 101-1=100

It is a better idea to make a new thread in order to not confuse others.

Also, I never accused Yoshi fans of illicit voting. I did try to convince the Kirby community against yoshiunity when he came. Still, I have to admit yoshiunity gave a lot effort into this, and Yoshi does deserve to win for that.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
I will stay here and watch Kirby go to zero.

Kirby: 39+1=40
Yoshi: 101-1=100

It is a better idea to make a new thread in order to not confuse others.

Also, I never accused Yoshi fans of illicit voting. I did try to convince the Kirby community against yoshiunity when he came. Still, I have to admit yoshiunity gave a lot effort into this, and Yoshi does deserve to win for that.
Thanks. Beileve me man. I know you didn't blame the Yoshi Supporters on anything stupid. Infact, none of the actual Kirby supporters did. Only the Hardcore Yoshi haters.

I have no hard feeling about convince against me things. It's all a game. Trying to get Kirby into the final two was apart of my plan in the beginning. Which is why I offered to make the pact. And Even though some of ya'll sided against Yoshi, I knew that ya'll would keep Kirby going until the final two. Everyone was focus on the Yoshi fans, so you guys were untouchable. Like I said many times, Kirby's one of my favortie characters and one of my mains. But to keep a limit on things, I did have to stop the pact thread I made in the kirby community, which is why I requested it to be deleted. However, you or someone else probably made another one. XP

I wanted to help Lucario, another one of my mains, but his support was really assaulting the Yoshi voters, so he had to be destroyed. Pikachu, IC as well, then Lucas. I don't really care for them, but I don't hate them. Still the Yoshi voters needed to get rid of them. I knew that once they were destroyed, obivously the fans would die down unless they wanted revenge. And once the Yoshi hater support died down, The huge amount of Yoshi supporters would be and even bigger threat. That worked like a charm. It was like playing a game of checkers. The Yoshi haters and opposers play their part, and we just simply picked their characters off one by one. They tried to hurt Yoshi, but only made it easier for the Yoshi supporters to know who to pick off.

All they had to do to pose a bigger threat was attack the character that wasn't massively supported. They could have got more points instead of assaulting a heavily supported character to only get the same amount of points taken away. If not, more due to the growing support. But They kept playing into the Yoshi supporter's hand. Plus I needed to be sure that no points were lost. So I kept checking on the votes as many times as needed. I didn't want Yoshi or anyone else to lose a unfair point. If we were to win, it'll have to be fair and square.

As for the matter of the massive Yoshi support... I'm saving that info for later. You kirby supporters played very well yourselves. You guys may be low in points, but you're not dying easily. So you guys put a lot of effort into this as well. So don't say Kirby will hit zero just yet. :p

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Thanks. Beileve me man. I know you didn't blame the Yoshi Supporters on anything stupid. Infact, none of the actual Kirby supporters did. Only the Hardcore Yoshi haters.

I have no hard feeling about convince against me things. It's all a game. Trying to get Kirby into the final two was apart of my plan in the beginning. Which is why I offered to make the pact. And Even though some of ya'll sided against Yoshi, I knew that ya'll would keep Kirby going until the final two. Everyone was focus on the Yoshi fans, so you guys were untouchable. Like I said many times, Kirby's one of my favortie characters and one of my mains. But to keep a limit on things, I did have to stop the pact thread I made in the kirby community, which is why I requested it to be deleted. However, you or someone else probably made another one. XP

I wanted to help Lucario, another one of my mains, but his support was really assaulting the Yoshi voters, so he had to be destroyed. Pikachu, IC as well, then Lucas. I don't really care for them, but I don't hate them. Still the Yoshi voters needed to get rid of them. I knew that once they were destroyed, obivously the fans would die down unless they wanted revenge. And once the Yoshi hater support died down, The huge amount of Yoshi supporters would be and even bigger threat. That worked like a charm. It was like playing a game of checkers. The Yoshi haters and opposers play their part, and we just simply picked their characters off one by one. They tried to hurt Yoshi, but only made it easier for the Yoshi supporters to know who to pick off.

All they had to do to pose a bigger threat was attack the character that wasn't massively supported. They could have got more points instead of assaulting a heavily supported character to only get the same amount of points taken away. If not, more due to the growing support. But They kept playing into the Yoshi supporter's hand. Plus I needed to be sure that no points were lost. So I kept checking on the votes as many times as needed. I didn't want Yoshi or anyone else to lose a unfair point. If we were to win, it'll have to be fair and square.

As for the matter of the massive Yoshi support... I'm saving that info for later. You kirby supporters played very well yourselves. You guys may be low in points, but you're not dying easily. So you guys put a lot of effort into this as well. So don't say Kirby will hit zero just yet. :p
There's a person with great sportsmanship.

MasterArt

Smash Rookie
Well, I guess that not enough people want it to stop. Still accusing Yoshi users of using alts without havening a clue of how we really planned things isn't going to make us change our minds. If this wasn't yoshi winning, I still believe that none of this crap would had risen up. I said it once, I'll say it once more. Yoshi has more fans than you guys think, accept it or keep crying. -_-; Besides, You guys don't listen to us, so why should we listen to you?

tell you what, Once Yoshi truly wins. I'll prove you guys all wrong and tell you what we did. I played a good part in bringing this swarm in here. And it has nothing to do with these "alt" accounts you guys keep crying about.
I couldn't agree more.

Kirby: 39

Yoshi: 101

Doxa

Smash Rookie
Kirby 39
Yoshi 101

Argh! The green scallawags may have scuttled me ship, but I be sinking wit' it.

(I, for one, am tired of Yoshi supporters victimizing themselves. Everytime I come in here to hit and give I see a Yoshi supporter complaining about an accusation that I've rarely seen come up. This only further stirs everything up because you, the victims, continue this passive aggression and won't let it die.)

YOSHIS HAVE MULTIPLE ALTS, CHEATARSCHEATAHSCEETAHCHEETAHS!

/sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom