• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRun

Smash Cadet
Before we begin, I would like to point out that this was not originally my idea. I based this topic off of a similar thread on GameFAQs which has since been moderated for being off-topic, and the TC of that thread had also based it on a thread of another user.

In any case, welcome to the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Auditions! Write up funny (or dramatic, if that floats your boat) auditions for characters hoping to get into Brawl. Demonstrate how characters were accepted, why veterans were cut, why characters were made into ATs, why third-party characters were allowed, or simply post scenarios of characters being accepted or rejected in humorous, dramatic, or violent manners. Both slapstick and wordplay are welcome here.

Your judges are Melee's characters, your auditionees can be any characters imaginable, and your host is not Ryan Seacrest unless you can find a way to implement him that is both humorous and supplemental to your post. That said, let the auditions begin!

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
first post \(^-^)/.

Hello, my name Blooper (from the Mario series). I think I should get in because, well, I'M A FREAKIN' SQUID. thank you.

Attacks- extreme koolness...that is all
Final Smash- the whole board goes underwater. also, Koopas, Missile Bills, and Jelly Fish are in the background.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i'm missingno. i rock so much. if you don't think so or if i'm not in Brawl i will use my over 9000 power to pwn you. (always wanted to say that...)

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Cranky Kong: Well.... My Name is Cranky Kong.... I'm Kind of Old but I know how to mix potions.... i guess.....

*Judges Wisper to one another*

Captain Falcon: Sorry But We are looking for more... Mobile Opponents
Cranky Kong: Ok Then, i'll just be going.....
Sheik: Wait, I've Heard of some old men Knowing Kung Fu.... Do you know Kung Fu?
Cranky Kong: Well I can use my stick... Where am i? Am I in a Dojo?

*Judges Wisper*

All Judges: Your In a DOjo Now! Smashbros DOJO!
*All THe Judges Give a thumbs up to the camera and the screen freezes, all of a sudden 80's music starts playing and a montage of Cranky Kong using his Stick o' Doom shows up. Being exetremely slow but with nice range and moves (good for juggling)

antimatter

Smash Lord
?????Call me Sylux. I hunt Samus Aran.
Mario: What can you do?
Sylux: I can turn into the Lockjaw using my su..
Fox: You just seem like a male Samus Aran.
Sylux: HOW DARE YOU! I AM BETTER THAN SHE EVER COULD BE!
Mario: Calm down. What else can you do.
Sylux: I have the Shock Coil, which steals health. Link, final smash me.
Link: CHYAAA!
Sylux is at 300% damage now.
Sylux: Allow me to demonstrate on Jigglypuff.
Jigglypuff shrivels up and Sylux's dented armor repairs itself.
Mario: Uh-huh. Side move?
Sylux: Misstle that is faster than Samus's, it just doesn't home in on opponents.
Mario: Ok then. Welcome aboard. Keep in mind, we already have Ridley and Dark Samus aboard, who aren't clones. You, a semi-clon..
Sylux: I AM NO MERE CLONE! I DONT LOSE MY ARMOR FOR MY FINAL SMASH! THIS IS MY FINAL SMASH!: DELANO 7!
Sylux's ship comes in from the back of the screen and knocks out the judges.
Sylux: Great, I'm in. Kanden was right when he said I had a better shot than Ness this time around.

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
The host of these auditions is MASTER HAND.

Pichu was cut due to the fact that noone wants a weak pokemon

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
first post \(^-^)/.

Hello, my name Blooper (from the Mario series). I think I should get in because, well, I'M A FREAKIN' SQUID. thank you.

Attacks- extreme koolness...that is all
Final Smash- the whole board goes underwater. also, Koopas, Missile Bills, and Jelly Fish are in the background.

Mario: You seem more fit as an Adventure mode enemy

Yaya

Smash Champion
Roy: ええ、It' s私、ローイ。

Kirby: What?

Roy: 私は全く私の自身のmovesetであることができる! 私達は私のゲームからの私の移のいくつかを使用できる! 人に来られる!

Mario: Ummm...

Roy: 人か。

Pikachu: Pika Pika! Chuu! (I'm sorry, you should of gotten some English lessons like Marth did, I'm afraid we'll have to cut you.)

Roy: 何!か。 can' tは私を切った! I' 次のゲームの上層、I'があることを行くm; llはもどって来る! I' llの殺害すべて! 私にあるfiiiiiirrrreeeeが… *Dragged off by security*

Link: That was weird.

Ike: Hey, my name's Ike, I'm auditioning for the next game.

All: CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom