• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Battle Frontier

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
I'm trying to work on a new mod for Brawl/PM called Super Smash Bros. Battle Frontier.
The goal is to make this as big as Project M but with new fighters, music (something original or remixes), stages (7 in each), textures, sounds, etc. Plus, I am in need of a new announcer if possible. Heck, maybe a team to help out with stages, characters, etc. I also added in mods in my build which I will credit in it as well. :)

What this mod is about is that it has the iconic Nintendo fighters, including new ones, joining the frey in a new, massive competitive match between old and new heroes and villains. It also includes 7 stages in each slot, making it up to a WHOLE bigger stage roster than before.

Here are the list of characters shown by renders so far!
- Gannondorf
Ganon00.png

- Geno
Geno0.png

- Mr. Game & Watch (This render is made by ME!)
MrG&W00.png

Credit so far:
- Draco74 Draco74 (Renders)

What I need:
- Modelers (for characters, stages, assist trophies, etc.)
- Animators
- Composers (for music remixed or original)
- Coders
- Testers
- An Announcer

Here is a script for the announcer if anyone is interested: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...h_Bros_Battle_Frontier_Announcer_-_Script.txt

If you want to help out on my project, please check out my Discord: https://discord.gg/P6Qjhc or you can PM me as well.

Last edited:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Top Bottom