• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Battle Frontier (BETA)

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hey, guys! I'm here to post my beta to you guys to try out. It's still in the progress of it being made, but it's worth it.
Introducing Super Smash Bros. Battle Frontier, the new build using Project M EX which add new characters, stages, music, etc. The roster contains 61 out of 85 so far plus new stages with Alternate Stages.

Things need to change:
- New Portraits (besides Pre-Made ones)
- Soundbank and Effects.pac codes (since I need to it for Neptune, if anyone can help me get it to work with those codes that keep crashing for me)
- Get rid of R preview for Alternate Stages
- Get rid of Stage Striking for X and Y
- Make it playable for Dolphin
- New Announcer (without its gibberish)

It might only work for Wii as of now, but if you try it on Dolphin please let me know, it is just to test around with for now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TBU2ruZk25_qBAHdLyXbJHELslfDtbFS/view?usp=sharing

If you experience issues having it crash or see bugs going on, or have ideas and/or suggestions on how I can make this build a lot more better, please let me know. Thanks and please enjoy my personal build. I will place in credits as I update this forum. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom