• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 64 with Kittens

Tyler Green

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone!

I'm new to this forum and a huge Super Smash 64 fan. As a result, I made a video where I modelled after the game, and used kittens as the characters. If any of you are interested in checking it out, the link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtSgOJGqWg0

Also feel free to provide feedback.

Thanks!

The Star King

Smash Hero
Wow, look at Abby edge camping at 1:01 and platform camping at 1:06. Couching Tiger is clearly a **** stage that breaks competitive play and needs to be banned before Smash Kittens is ruined.

I've heard that Oriental cats already use a Purradise-only ruleset. It's pretty sad how we're behind the times compared to them.

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Cuuute.

I like how there are lots of exotic locales and you go with the couch. Really reminds me of Smashers and their insane desire to only play the most boring stage out of dozens.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Wow really well done. I was entertained. And yea Star King caught that planking going on from Abby. Just goes to show, defense wins in super smash kittens.

Top Bottom