• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 4 (Universe) Wishlist

ToastyTHT

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4974]Super Smash Bros. 4 (Universe) Wishlist[/drupal]

Super Smash Bros. Universe Wishlist

Confirmed:
Account based WiFi gameplay
No more tripping
More third party support
Character Customization

Unconfirmed:
Return of past characters (Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Pichu, Roy, Young Link)
More past stages
Non-lagging online gameplay
Customizable soundtrack
Ditch/Nerf Meta Knight
Change Final Smash system with a bar that fills up by dealing, and taking damage. When the bar is full you are able to deploy a final smash, or dump the Final Smashes entirely.
Gamecube controller compatibility
WiiU to 3DS compatibility for WiFi, and DS Download gameplay
3DS can be used as a controller for the WiiU
DLC for old stages, and old characters
Save all match settings
Return of story (Subspace Emissary) mode, Adventure mode, All-Star mode, and Classic mode
Online cooperative story (Subspace Emissary) mode
The ability to set up public, and private tournaments online
More game modes than just Time, Stock, Coin, and Bonus
A pause option on private WiFi matches
A way to communicate on WiFi matches
More adaptable AI (Won't taunt, or repetitively shield for example)
Online communities such as the ones in Mario Kart 7
Online ranking system on public WiFi matches
WiFi filter for customizable character
Customization of characters should have limits
Have Pokemon from all generations come out of Pokeballs
Random character switch should be treated like random stage switch, and can be personalized for each name tag like controls can be.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Two problems:

1. GameCube controller will never return. Wii U doesn't support it. Closest thing you will get to the GC controller will be the Classic controller.

2. Online games will always have some sort of lag. Nothing is perfect.

ToastyTHT

Smash Rookie
Two problems:

1. GameCube controller will never return. Wii U doesn't support it. Closest thing you will get to the GC controller will be the Classic controller.

2. Online games will always have some sort of lag. Nothing is perfect.

However they could make a gamecube controller attachment for the controllers.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
However they could make a gamecube controller attachment for the controllers.
Already have one: its called Classic Controller Pro. =P

I know what you mean, but the thing is that why make something like a GC controller when there is already something out there being produced that does the same thing as the GC controller?

Only thing is that the feel of the controller will be different, but all you need is like an hour to get used to it, since it isn't that much different from a GC controller. Maybe some 3rd party company will make one, but I highly doubt Nintendo will. Which is why I decided to learn Classic controller because of SSB4.

ToastyTHT

Smash Rookie
Already have one: its called Classic Controller Pro. =P

I know what you mean, but the thing is that why make something like a GC controller when there is already something out there being produced that does the same thing as the GC controller?

Only thing is that the feel of the controller will be different, but all you need is like an hour to get used to it, since it isn't that much different from a GC controller. Maybe some 3rd party company will make one, but I highly doubt Nintendo will. Which is why I decided to learn Classic controller because of SSB4.
It's sad how little Nintendo cares about the fanbase's opinion.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
They care, however you have to draw a fine line between business and what people want at times . . . because if they always followed the fanbase's opinion, then Nintendo wouldn't exist anymore.

Just saying to not fret about a controller. Classic works as a perfect substitute. Just spend some time with it, and you'll get the feel down. Took me only a few hours to commit the feel of the controller to muscle memory.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I think not. 4 player wireless works fine already with the Wii. My friends and I tested it.

Joseponypants

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joseponypants
Pausing online wouldn't be possible. Trolls would just pause and go and do something else. T_T

tnorrlotssb

Smash Rookie
I just want Terra Branford, Pacman, Megaman, White Bomberman, and Pete (from Harvest Moon). That should well represent the third party demands of most people and best represent the companies that own them while still fitting in with the Nintendo feel of Super Smash Bros. But there should be at least a 9:1 ratio of Nintendo characters to third party characters. Also, customization should only happen through Miis, because any other way violates the integrity of the characters. If Sonic is slow and really strong it just wouldt e Sonic, and if Bowser was fast and weak, it wouldn't be Bowser, so Miis are the best way to go about customization.

:phone:

Top Bottom