• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS - Meta knight Guide & Moveset!

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS - Meta knight Guide & Moveset!

DanishButrCookies

Smash Scientist
NNID
danishbutrcookie
3DS FC
3540-1230-7552

Ulevo

Smash Master
I hate to be a wet blanket and make it seem like I'm being overly critical, but a video tutorial on what his moves look like, how to recover, and what his basic combos are that you'd see in a Twitch stream is not overly useful to the general public. If you're going to make a guide on a character, it would be best to go in to the details of the character that are not relatively apparent. Rather than showing what his forward smash is, you should be talking about its frame data, its applications, any techniques it has, how it fits in to his game, et cetera.

An example of a useful guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEWH7sb-hIo

DanishButrCookies

Smash Scientist
NNID
danishbutrcookie
3DS FC
3540-1230-7552
I hate to be a wet blanket and make it seem like I'm being overly critical, but a video tutorial on what his moves look like, how to recover, and what his basic combos are that you'd see in a Twitch stream is not overly useful to the general public. If you're going to make a guide on a character, it would be best to go in to the details of the character that are not relatively apparent. Rather than showing what his forward smash is, you should be talking about its frame data, its applications, any techniques it has, how it fits in to his game, et cetera.

An example of a useful guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEWH7sb-hIo
Good advice, you're probably right. I think I covered most of that, but I will never go into the REAL specifics like frame data, what characters it works on, DI, weight, etc. People can experiment. I don't have the time nor patience to do that. What I do have time/patience for is providing everything else, as well as unique techniques people might not know about.

Top Bottom