• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS - Donkey Kong Guide & Moveset!

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS - Donkey Kong Guide & Moveset!

DanishButrCookies

Smash Scientist
NNID
danishbutrcookie
3DS FC
3540-1230-7552

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I thought this was great thank you. I noticed you did Cargo Throw jumped and threw the enemy down and got them with jab. Is that fairly reliable?

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Yeah I noticed that too, Looking closer it looks like the mario cpu DI'd in toward DK as well as had time to jump.
It's worth messing around as a mix up I guess, prob good for baiting an air dodge or air attack into the ground at best.

DanishButrCookies

Smash Scientist
NNID
danishbutrcookie
3DS FC
3540-1230-7552
I thought this was great thank you. I noticed you did Cargo Throw jumped and threw the enemy down and got them with jab. Is that fairly reliable?
Nah, that Cargo throw down throw is super weird lol. You might be able to combo with it, depending on your opponent's DI, their air dodge timing, and their weight. It's an odd move considering when in the air you throw them down, but they don't go directly down.

123outerme

Smash Cadet
NNID
123outerme
Nah, that Cargo throw down throw is super weird lol. You might be able to combo with it, depending on your opponent's DI, their air dodge timing, and their weight. It's an odd move considering when in the air you throw them down, but they don't go directly down.
Probably to nerf DK. And so they can't be Meteor Smashed from a grab. At high percents (where Meteor Smashing would be best), it would be near inescapeable.

Top Bottom