• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Super Smash Bros 4 at Game Zone Weekly # 10

Super Smash Bros 4 at Game Zone Weekly # 10
Posted by Ayy Lmaoo
The Game Zone
Tuesday, February 9, 2016 - 05:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ayy Lmaoo

Smash Rookie
We will be hosting our 10th weekly on December 8th. Doors open at 5 Pm, Sign ups end at 6:30 Pm so make sure you arrive before hand or contact me via Facebook or on my cellphone.

I will waive your venue fee if you bring a set up for smash 4. i need everyone to pre register their set ups on a first come first serve basis.
A set up includes the following:
- HD Monitor
- Wii U and Smash 4
- Gamecube Adaptor
- All DLC Fighters
- Dreamland
- The most recent patch

Smash 4 singles
This will be played on the most recent patch

customs off
Amiibos banned
Miis banned

2 stock 6 mins
Order of events: Pick characters, then stage strike
Winner bans 1 stage, Loser picks a stage, then the winner chooses their character first.
Daves stupid rule is in effect (you cant select a stage you previously won on)

All Controllers allowed. you must let me know if you are using a wireless one before the game starts. if your controller holds up a match you will be disqualified.

Neutral Stages
Final Destination (You may choose Omegas in place of FD)
Battlefield
Smashville
Town and City
Lylat

Counterpick Stages
Duck hunt
Dreamland

Venue Fee - 3
Smash 4 Singles - 5

The venue will have drinks and snacks available for purchase. it accepts card and there is a pizza place, taco bell and burger king in walking distance of the venue

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER

If you have any questions Contact David Horner on Facebook or Call/Text me. (216-409-5632)
Top Bottom