• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super (Smash) Bowl Project M wifi singles tournament this Sunday! Join up!

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
Is that necessary? I haven't created any account. I thought we just needed a link to your challonge website?
Making an account takes literally 10 seconds. You don't need an e-mail to verify or anything, just put in your desired username and password and you're done.

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Idunno how the stage picking stuff works anybody mind explaining¿
I cant enter sorry pidove but the process for stage is this
bot players AGREE on starter stage from neutral list
winner bans 3 stages loser picks fro the remaining ect

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Hey guys, Paradoxium here. I just want to let all of you know that we had a good tournament run, filled with upsets and comebacks alike. We had a good bracket filled with worthy contenders. Even though i took first, i want to let all of you know that i couldn't have done it without the long hours of practice you have given me, and the extensive match-up knowledge i have received when playing you guys. All of you will be great smashers one day, better than i could ever hope to be. I just want to say gg to all, you are all great players and i look forward to playing you all again in the future!

Now if i was a liar that's what i would probably say, but im not
so.......

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Renji64

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Paradoxium here. I just want to let all of you know that we had a good tournament run, filled with upsets and comebacks alike. We had a good bracket filled with worthy contenders. Even though i took first, i want to let all of you know that i couldn't have done it without the long hours of practice you have given me, and the extensive match-up knowledge i have received when playing you guys. All of you will be great smashers one day, better than i could ever hope to be. I just want to say gg to all, you are all great players and i look forward to playing you all again in the future!

Now if i was a liar that's what i would probably say, but im not
so.......

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah it was fun. GG

Top Bottom