• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera II

_kSo_

Smash Master
Culture of Vulture [CoV]
presents:​
Super Smash Battle Opera II
(SSBO II)
Super smash bros 64 and super smash bros melee tournament on saturday 8/25/07 at 2pm. @ Purdue University: Tarkington Hall TV Lounge

Order of events

1.) melee doubles
2.) melee singles
3.) 64 doubles
4.) 64 singles

this tournament is free - it is to give us an idea of how many people will show up. the next ones will be probably a $5 entry fee/game so theres some pressure :p

hope to see everyone.

SSB64 rules:
-items off
-5 stock, best out of 3, with finals best out of 5
-Advanced Slob picks:
1. Loser picks stage
2. winner picks character
3. loser picks character
-Legal Stages: hyrule castle, dreamland, kongo jungle, saffron city, peach's castle. All other stages BANNED.
-first round to be played on a random stage, unless players can agree on a stage. If the random selected stage is saffron city and a player is ness, that player may demand a repick. however, if said player wins, the other player has the right to counterpick saffron city.

SSBM rules:
-items off
-4 stock, 8min timer.
-best out of 3, with finals best out of 5
-Advanced Slob picks:
1. Loser picks stage
2. winner picks character
3. loser picks character
-Legal Stages:
(singles) on random: battlefield, FD, dreamland64, stadium, fountain, yoshi's story
(doubles) on random: battlefield, FD, dreamland64, stadium, yoshi's story
(singles) BANNED: venom, big blue, peach's castle, hyrule temple, yoshi story 64, congo jungle, great bay, icicle mt, yoshi's island, flat zone, brinstar depths, fourside, mushroom kingdom I
(doubles) BANNED: venom, big blue, peach's castle, hyrule temple, yoshi story 64, congo jungle, great bay, icicle mt, yoshi's island, flat zone, brinstar depths, fourside, mushroom kingdom I, fountain
All stages not mentioned in either category may be used for counterpicks.

NOTE: Any attempt to cheat or otherwise attempt to hinder another player's ability to play, you will be disqualified from this tournament and all further tournaments hosted by [CoV].

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I can't make it Princeton is too far for me. Plus I have a smashfest the day b4 so I'll be too busy with junk like that.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I can't make it Princeton is too far for me. Plus I have a smashfest the day b4 so I'll be too busy with junk like that.
lol dapuffster im at school already. West Lafayette indiana. so you most likely won't be able to make it there as well LOL. if you read the details you would know it says "Purdue University: Tarkington hall" yea...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
lol dapuffster im at school already. West Lafayette indiana. so you most likely won't be able to make it there as well LOL. if you read the details you would know it says "Purdue University: Tarkington hall" yea...
You make me sad how you make your tournys so far away so I can't come.

>=P

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
jeez i don't come on smashboards for like three weeks and kso has 1000 posts???? what on earf do u talk about?? loffle. we need to make ssb64 an intramural sport.

Top Bottom