• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS SUPER SMASH 3DS MACHINIMA!!!!!!(SHOW)

what did you think

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepandabros

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Im new to Smash Boards and me and my bro made a machinima. Unfortunately it didnt get many views and id just like some feed back incase i keep going with the show. please watch and tell me what you think :) Happy Smashing

thepandabros

Smash Rookie
Remember Smashtasm?

mhm
yeah i drew some inspiration from that show. mainly in the theme song which is gona change when the game comes out. but just cause that show exist doesn't completely close off the possibility of another smash machinima. with this show my goal is to be true to each ( most ) character while making good fun of them :) just my thoughts

thepandabros

Smash Rookie
It's just not that funny to me.

You shouldn't let that discourage you of course. Its just my opinion.
thas ok i really do enjoy criticism. to be honest the whole ting was done on a whim cause i wanted to try it out and see if i can make a machinima( some of the lines were written as we were voice acting XD) so in that sence im happy i just wana know how to better myself

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336
thas ok i really do enjoy criticism. to be honest the whole ting was done on a whim cause i wanted to try it out and see if i can make a machinima( some of the lines were written as we were voice acting XD) so in that sence im happy i just wana know how to better myself
To be honest though I did get a slight chuckle out of Mega Man passing the sandbag and saying "you can't even turn around"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom