• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Saiyan Ness

voorhese

Smash Master
i found i glitch, that makes ness have electricity around him at all times, heres the steps
1: jump
2: up-b
3: land on the ground
4: get hit out of your up-b
5: Be a "super saiyan"

if you up-b, down-b, sheild, or die, it will go away

edit: is has been found b4, but still a fun glitch

BIG C

Smash Master
just ftr voorcheesy this has been around for a long time all you have to do is jump up b and hit directly straight on the ground and it only works in version 1.0.

voorhese

Smash Master
just ftr voorcheesy this has been around for a long time all you have to do is jump up b and hit directly straight on the ground and it only works in version 1.0.
thx, i didnt know anything about it, i just thought i would post it, and if anyone knew about it they would let me know

voorhese

Smash Master
also i dont think this only works for version 1.00 big c, because i can do it on my game also and its not 1.00, maybe your thinking of another glitch

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
if u do standing pkt and hit urself into the ground it also gives you this glitch.

Doing another pkt, shielding, or dying.

Top Bottom