• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Pikmin Adventures

oventoastedhashbrowns2

Smash Rookie
Hello, this is oventoastedhashbrowns2, and me and my friends have been creating smash bros funny stories, with olimar as the main character. We will be creating better ones soon. If you want to discuss other stuff about olimar here, you can. I hope you like them!

By fluffy1021 and oventoastedhashbrowns2.

PS We will add more stories based on your recommendations.

SUPER PIKMIN

On Olimar’s planet, far, far away, there was a problem. Everyone was dying. A dangerous disease was going around, and soon his planet would we destroyed from it. Then a scientist called Olimar on the phone, telling Olimar to bring a pikmin to his lab. After many studies, the scientist told Olimar that if he had a black colored pikmin, they could use the pikmin to cure the disease. Olimar had a bad experience with the evil, gun shooting black pikmin in the past. Olimar accepted his mission. As he walked out, the scientist fell dead from the disease. Olimar flew to the distant planet, and his mission began.
Olimar didn’t think that he would find a black pikmin because he thought he killed them all, but everything in the game is magic so why can’t they be magic. So now Olimar finds a black pikmin. They are still stupid so they try to trick Olimar into copying himself again so he can shoot him. Olimar is now smart and says no you have to carry it to make copies of yourself. When the black pikmin is almost at his “onion” (which still looks nothing like an onion), Olimar grabbed the black pikmin and put him into a cage so when the black pikmin copied 50,000 of him they would all be in cages. Now they are all in cages and it takes Olimar a while to pluck them out. Olimar puts them in their “onion” and is about to fly back to his planet when he over hears a bulbin conversation.
“Did you here about the fact that orange pikmin are randomly disappearing ” said one bulbin. “Yeah, I heard that this guy named Tabuu is collecting them to use as energy for a laser that will blow up that Olimar guy’s planet” “Good thing…now us bulbins will stop eating orange pikmin and blowing ourselves up” Olimar was worried! He had to deliver he cure, but he couldn’t let them blow up his planet! He had to act fast, and had no time to lose!
“Hey! Who’s there?” asked the bulbins. Instead of throwing his pikmin at the bulbins, Olimar gave one of the stupid red pikmin a gun. The red pikmin didn’t now how to use the gun so it just started shooting everything. Olimar ran for cover. When the red pikmin stopped shooting, Olimar looked up and saw that the pikmin shot everything but the bulbins. There were fires everywhere too. Then the bulbins ate the red pikmin. Then, out of nowhere, an environmental activist came out and started complaining about the fires everywhere. While he was complaining, a flaming try fell done and crushed him and the bulbins. When that happened Ness popped out of a bush and said “O-K.”
Olimar continued his journey looking for the hideout of the bad guys. On his way, he plucked a few pikmin. Meanwhile, Tabuu was watching over a cypher (which an odd guy wearing army outfits was hanging on to). “I want this man dead. Mario, it is your turn. Assassinate him!” So as Olimar was walking, Mario jumped down from a tree and landed on his head. “Owww-wait-what the #$@% is that thing on your nose?” Said Mario after seeing Olimar’s fat ugly nose. Mario then took out his secret weapon- F.L.U.D.D.!!!!!!! “GWAHAHAHA! Feel the pain yet?” said Mario. Olimar started bathing in the water. “Ahhhhh, I haven’t bathed in weeks,” said Olimar as he was hit by the water. “Ok, I’m done,” said Olimar. Then he threw a purple pikmin at Mario and it got stuck in his water blaster so the water blaster blew up and Mario went flying. Then he continued his journey, but then an odd green dinosaur jumped from a tree… it was Yoshi. Olimar took out his iphone and typed in Yoshi on it. When he looked it up it said that his best attack was his egg roll and that’s what he mostly did for an attack. Then Yoshi said, “ You might have defeated Mario’s water blaster, but you’re no match for me!” Then Yoshi turned into his egg and started charging at Olimar and all his pikmin. Then Olimar and his Pikmin just stepped out of the way and Yoshi kept on rolling hopping he would hit Olimar because he couldn’t see inside of it. Yoshi ended up rolling of a cliff and he… I think you get the point. So Olimar continued his journey when he realized that he could have just flown to the place that he was trying to get to, but I guess he was to stupid to ever think of that. He was so mad that he hadn’t thought of that earlier, so he walked over to this huge castle door and started banging his head on it. Then he made another discovery that he had made it to the place that he wanted to be. The reason that he new that he was at the place that he wanted to be was because there was a big sing on the castle that said, “Olimar, This is the place that you want to be.” Then out of nowhere, Olimar remembered that he could radio in his ship to fly to him. So he did and then he saw it coming tight at him so he moved out of the way, nut the ship followed the signal and landed on top of Olimar. Now Olimar is stuck in a hole in the ground because the ship pushed him into the ground.
Stay tuned for the next Book

NOTE: Here are some old ones...(To be added)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hi you suck. Double post, bump, wrong section, and nobody is that dumb.

fluffy1021

Smash Apprentice
..................................................................anyone else? hehe i new hed get these kind of responses...BUT WE MUST KEEP TRYING! or not...mabey?

Top Bottom