• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario Maker 3 - Speculation & Disscusion Thread

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So If theres only a few nintendo franchises were feedback is taken into account Mario Maker is one of them!
So Heres a Speculation and disscusion thread for it!
What do you want?
What do you Think will be in it?
Tell us about it!

I will Collect all Ideas here on this First post:
-Return of the Mystery Mushrooms! (with maybe some cuts and new ones)
1714223415447.png

-Subcon Level Creator
A Subcon level theme would offer tons of creativity. Subcon's enemies are very arrangement friendly and could be organized in many interesting ways. There's also potential for an updated 3D layout that follows the graphical style of Wii U.

The only difficult implications I can admit will be hard to implement is the mushroom door and bosses. Only Birdo and Mouser will be easy to implement.

- The ability to create levels based on the All-Stars remakes of SMB and SMB3.

2 New Level Themes:
Mountains (Has Wind Storms by Night)
Towers (Without Lava and the default screen is vertical! by night the Tower is Flooded by Fuzzys)
Beach (Has Water and ceiling Water by night)
Vulcano Theme (Has Lava and Meteor Storms by Night)
Considering the super leaf showed up in SMW (E Reader), NSMB2 and SM3dW i think making it a new default Powerup makes perfect sense especialy because its uses are pretty great ergo it would open up new level ideas!
The Hammer Suit would fill the void by the Super leaf not being exclusive anymore!
NSMBU Also gets the ice flower!

Last edited:

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see the return of the Mystery Mushroom. Imagine all the potential new costumes with the amiibo we've gotten since the original Mario Maker! (Although, one must speculate which of the original's Mystery Mushroom costumes will be scrapped...)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I'd like to see the return of the Mystery Mushroom. Imagine all the potential new costumes with the amiibo we've gotten since the original Mario Maker! (Although, one must speculate which of the original's Mystery Mushroom costumes will be scrapped...)
Speaking Of Mystary Mushrooms (And Stuf like the Master Sword wihich BTW how would you like to see both of em andeld?)
I think a Great Feature would be amode were you start with a powerup and cant lose it and you can collect up too two hearts as aditional hitpoint!
Which would allow for the mystery mushrooms to basically BE Diffrent Characters!
Also other than new amiboos which new costumes would you like to see?

Last edited:

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I'd like to see some more out-of-left-field crossover event costumes like these ones.
I wonder what kind of crossover events we might have in a 2023-2024 Mario Maker game that brought back the Mystery Mushroom?

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Obviously the entire Smash cast should be turned into Mystery Mushrooms!
With Young link and La Remake link resulting in this costume:

Also Waddle dee for the Kirby costumes

UserKev

Smash Champion
Subcon level creator.
1714143972386.png

A Subcon level theme would offer tons of creativity. Subcon's enemies are very arrangement friendly and could be organized in many interesting ways. There's also potential for an updated 3D layout that follows the graphical style of Wii U.

The only difficult implications I can admit will be hard to implement is the mushroom door and bosses. Only Birdo and Mouser will be easy to implement.

Attachments

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Potentially you could make MArio, Luigi, Toad and Peach with their SM3dW ABilitys Playable?
Or add wario and 3 other similar characters that have the wario land ram?

Top Bottom