• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Luigi Guide!

Super Luigi Guide!

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
GreenFlame submitted a new guide:

Super Luigi Guide! - A guide about Luigi in Smash 4, written by a Luigi main.

Note: This guide is currently missing some sections, and is also missing pictures. However, I thought I'd just publish it as it is, since I'm not sure when exactly I can continue work on it and a lot of it is finished at the moment. The sections and pictures will be added in the future, I've just been quite busy recently. Writing a guide is more work than it seems, but I'm doing it to try to help people who main Luigi.

Author...
Read more about this guide...

TriTails

Smash Lord
Very nicely written guide! I see you put great effort to it. And if I can say, congratulations are in order.

I spotted one mistake, though. In D-smash, you said 'both kicks deal same and knockback'. In actuality, the back hit deals more knockback. In fact, I do remember it being even stronger than U-smash! Both kicks deal the same damage though!

Aside from that, this guide is neat!

Last edited:

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Very nicely written guide! I see you put great effort to it. And if I can say, congratulations are in order.

I spotted one mistake, though. In D-smash, you said 'both kicks deal same and knockback'. In actuality, the back hit deals more knockback. In fact, I do remember it being even stronger than U-smash! Both kicks deal the same damage though!

Aside from that, this guide is neat!
Thanks so much for the kind words :)!

I must've thought of damage as knockback, so I'll go fix that now. Would you like to be credited for pointing it out to me?

Top Bottom