• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Giga Bowser

e319

Smash Apprentice
The stage would start to sink under his massive weight, killing everyone on it. That would be pretty cool...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
With all those one..

FS ENGAGE!

PSSHHT! You get killed off the top of the screen.

Haha

But yes, Up + B would destroy.

-Onyx

Baconater

Smash Cadet
giga bowser is basically a guaranteed ko. Super, giant, giga bowser is a guaranteed ******

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Maybe items wouldn't effect the FS, but what about special game modes? Seems like they ought to... I mean, how beastly would it be if you were playing mini mode and then Giga Bowser came out, as large as the unshrunken giga bowser? Ouch.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
I would try to Bair everyone off the stage, and then time a bowser bomb when they try to come back. Simply because it would be the less obious way to kill everyone.

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone tried a super mushroom on Mario and done his taunt? He gets HUGE.

I would like to try that in Brawl with Bowser. I would have expected it to be his FS if I got Melee a few months ago. (Giga Bowser)

=S-A=

Kunato

Smash Apprentice
What about Mega Bunny Hood Metal Curry Giga Bowser with Super Mushroom in Special Brawl?

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
Has anyone tried a super mushroom on Mario and done his taunt? He gets HUGE.

I would like to try that in Brawl with Bowser. I would have expected it to be his FS if I got Melee a few months ago. (Giga Bowser)

=S-A=
I am trying to make the giant melee + mushroom + taunt xP i havent made it yet though.. everyone is punchig at me...

i think the mushrooms still work on giga bwser though...

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Giga Bowser would be affected by the Super Mushroom, but if it did affect him, then his FS would be the best FS on small stages.

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG!1!!11!! Hee Wud bee bigar than tha stag!!!1!1!!11!

:p

I don't think it would happen. But get if you get a super mushroom before you do the FS...It's possible.

=S-A=

Mezna

Smash Cadet
This gave me an idea. Giant Jigglypuff + Supa Shroom + Smash Ball and seemingly useless FS = O M Frickin' G. Seriously, Jiggs gets massive normally... So....

Wait a second. What about Ike? Would he just slash the entire screen? Ganon dashes across the entire screen?

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Sakurai: There is a hidden stage in teh game, and you unlock it gettting the Smash ball as bowser when he is on super mushroom in ggiant melee... and teh name of the stage is GIGA BOWSER! battle in Giga Bowser, but beware if he decides to attack you are going to be *****...

mmm.. i wonder if snake could sneak under Giga Bowser and attack his weak sopt... dooes he would be able to do MASSIVE DAMAGE???

Frown

poekmon
I would like to see that, but I have a feeling that Giga Bowser won't be affectd by the super mushroom.
Hahahahaha! That'd shrink him! Bowser in giant mode + mushroom = REAL HUGE BOWSAH.

Now, if Giga Bowser's size wouldn't be affected by shrooms or mode, a smash ball would make him smaller AND uglier!

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but if you were in Giant Mode and used a Super Mushroom and then a Smash Ball, you just revert to your normal regular-giant self instead of being a Super-Giant in your said Final Smash (also applies to Poison Mushroom)

Top Bottom