• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super bad Smash Bros glitch, oh my goodness!...

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Okay, right, I was fighting on the 3D Land stage on the hill part as Zero Suit Samus, when I, for some reason, fell through the damned ground and died. You're not even supposed to be able to go through that part of the ground!

Okay, I know it's quite pointless to complain here since none of you work at Nintendo and Sakurai just stated that there won't be any more patches, but I just found it quite weird/funny/frustrating. Maybe the Glitch Gremlin decided to join the battle?

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
That same thing has happened to me before.... 3D Land has so many glitches.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
What land? there wasn't any land to begin with, you fought on flying platforms, there were never a surface as the ground for that stage, try and get more sleep(:troll:)

SmashBear

Smash Cadet
NNID
PotatoMunches
Okay, right, I was fighting on the 3D Land stage on the hill part as Zero Suit Samus, when I, for some reason, fell through the damned ground and died. You're not even supposed to be able to go through that part of the ground!

Okay, I know it's quite pointless to complain here since none of you work at Nintendo and Sakurai just stated that there won't be any more patches, but I just found it quite weird/funny/frustrating. Maybe the Glitch Gremlin decided to join the battle?
Nobody can hide from the glitch gremlin its everywhere :yeahboi:

Top Bottom