• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Armor

Shuyin

Smash Cadet
I finally got to try him out today and he really is a BEAST.

Are all his Super Armor moves known? Aether is an obvious one. I hear his F-smash has super armor too. Does he maintain this armor if your charge it up?

Betaz

Smash Ace
eh? f-smash does not have super armor...

eruption(neutral-b) does though...but not while charging (it's as soon as you stop charging that it takes effect)

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
grrrrr.....idont want to one of those ***s and say use the search option before posting.....its just....*sniff*..i made one of these and it didnt go anywhere....*SNIFF*...i could dig it but my big guide thread has the known SAF well to me anyways....did i put that dtilt has SAF?......*goes to check thread*

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
link u too what the guide or the other SAF thread

yeah in GenG's normal move thread his d tilt has SAF

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
u have the game u should try it..but idk it had SAF in e4all which very well could be changed

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'll try it when I get back from the hospital.

Being a Clerical Technician rocks. XD

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol......ok id like to no so i can edit my big guide of ike guide....and any other SAF
so far as i no he has
aether
eruption
and dtilt is subjective
u no its no that much SAF i think and hope he has more

wait ur at work? wtf and ur on SWF...lmfao

Shuyin

Smash Cadet
I thought of a great idea. Is it possible to use Ike's Super Armor to go through Final Smashes. This obviously won't work for most of them because they're too long. But what about short one's like Marth's?

Hero C

Smash Rookie
Shade confirmed it that only Marth's and Mario's FS can be fully stopped by Aether.

Everything else goes through, or is partially blocked. So unless you are playing Marth or Mario, your best bet is to run.

Hero C

Smash Rookie
Here is the post from the Gamefaqs topic made by Shade.

shade_30
Posted 2/9/2008 9:53:27 AM
message detail Here is the list: (bit messy, gamefaqs doesn't seem to support space/tab)

Mario: Yes
Luigi: No
Peach: No
Koopa: No*
Donkey: No
Diddy: No**
Yoshi: No*
Wario: No*
Toon/Link: No
Zelda/Sheik: No
Ganondorf: No
Samus: No***
Zamus: No
Pit: No*
Ice Climbers: No
Robot: No*
Kirby: No
Meta Knight: No
Dedede: No*
Olimar: No*
Fox/Falco/Wolf: No*
C.Falcon: No
Pikachu: No*
P.Trainer: Yes
Lucario: No
Purin: No
Marth: Yes
Ike: No
Ness/Lucas: No*
Game&Watch: No*
Snake: No
Sonic: No*

Yes = blocks knockback
No = FS has normal effect
* = Can't block initial (if there is one), but can block parts of the FS as it works normaly.
** = Uncertain as I cannot test propertly, It's either No or No*
*** = Blocked Initial, but FS stays too long for it to be fully blocked
---
Owner of Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
All Characters & Stages Unlocked :D

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
Super Armor is a great trait for Ike to have, and seeing Hero C's post, he can block three Final Smashes with it. (One of which is an instant KO!)
Even though it only blocks three of them, that's three more than a character like Sheik will ever have. Ike will be able to have a big advantage on the competitive scene, if we decide to play with Smash Balls on.

Top Bottom