• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super armor on FAIR???

GracieBarraJitsu

Smash Rookie
Samus shot a smash missile (the big one) at me, while I was using FAIR at him, and It did zero knockback to me at all, and I went through it and hit him. It seemed as if I had super armor frames on the FAIR.

Are there super armor frames on FAIR, am I mistaking and it was some glitch?

I saved replay, although no idea how to upload it to my computer to put on youtube...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I think the fair counts as a disjointed hitbox or something. Many of Wario's other moves also have similar properties, like the ftilt and backair.

GracieBarraJitsu

Smash Rookie
I think the fair counts as a disjointed hitbox or something. Many of Wario's other moves also have similar properties, like the ftilt and backair.

You sir, are correct. I watched replay, no damage was taken. I guess FAIR is disjointed afterall. Haha, funny that I can block missiles with it :D

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Missiles have absolutely TERRIBLE priority, almost anything in the game could go straight through them/destroy them.. I suggest testing a different projectile like sheik's needles or something.

Top Bottom