• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup

ReddRobin

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1908-1020-9254
Hello, I'm ReddRobin. I'm both a veteran and a newbie to Smash at the same time. I originally discovered this amazing game on the N64 version and loved it. I never got a chance to own Melee and Brawl, but I've played them a bit and equally enjoyed them. While I haven't gotten to play the newer games after SSB64 much I still follow different sources to stay up to date on the games. But finally I own Sm4sh on the 3DS and I've never had more fun. Three characters in particular I've fallen in love with.

They're:
  1. Mega Man - My own nostalgia for the Mega Man series made me really curious to try him out and I loved him immediately.
  2. Ike - I tried a couple of the swordfighting characters, but only 2 really stood out to me(the other being Lucina). Ike is my favorite because he's slow, but a heavy hitter.
  3. Peach - I can't really explain why I like Peach. She just feels really comfortable to fight with.
It'd be awesome to get someone to coach me on Mega Man or Ike, but I'm currently waiting on my new 3DS to arrive as something horrible involving stairs happened to my old one. I'm expecting it within the next 1-2 days though.

D

Deleted member

Hey there. Welcome to the boards! You can check out the Mega Man and Ike boards. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
Welcome dude! I'd be diggy down to do some scrims and such on 3 ds. (I also am madly in love with the 64 version) and even though you didn't request it I could give you some peach pointers!

Top Bottom