• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup, you all?

IamElise

Smash Rookie
So I am Elise, not Iamelise, because I actually made the account for Elise, but I didn't get that one accepted, so that beta name is lost forever because of me - sorry. So my pm main is red metaknight but dedede is more fun to play, which direction should I go?
-Elise

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome!

Which direction as in which character to use, or where to go to find more info about your characters?

In any case, I'd use the character you have the most fun with personally. D3 is a solid character choice, so you could spend some more time learning how to use him and enjoy what you're doing at the same time

You can find the PM Dedede section here in case you haven't taken a look there for yourself yet: http://smashboards.com/forums/king-dedede.331/

Have fun :)

IamElise

Smash Rookie
I was actually thinking of the former of those two, but I could use some touch ups for the d3 i have had since yesterday XD, thank you

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
If you find Dedede more fun to play as, then you should play as him. Simple as that. :p
(Of course, you don't have to. Just go with whatever one you like best)

Last edited:
Top Bottom