• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup (Smash) Bros? Lol see what I did there? But f'real...

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Hey guys nice to meet you, I'm an avid smash fan, but was only KIND OF in the tournament scene in early melee with Ganon (I was maybe about 60% with his L-cancelling consistency...). It's been years since I've played competitively but looking more at Project M I realize it's like the perfect rendition of a Smash game and I want it bad. I had no idea they'd optimized Ganon AND my lost love Mewtwo. Seriously, a tournament viable Mewtwo? How did I learn about this so late?

Right up front, is Project M still goin strong? Is it gonna die out come Smash U/3ds or are they gonna try to mod that too? Seems like it'd be tricky.

Is it hard by now to get a fresh NTSD (or w/e) Wii U? Cuz I really want Project M asap. I'll buy a retail Wii right effing now.

Anyway thanks in advance dudes and look forward to more discussion.

Peace

Warsaint

Top Bottom