• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup!!!!! kwigles here!! o/

Kwigles

Smash Rookie
so seems like this is the meetup section of the forum xD. Welp a little about myself, I'm a smash player from Canada and i just recently started to practice for the competitive scene. My only downfall at this point is there are no smash tournaments any closer then a 7-8 hour drive from were I am T.T, also none of my friends care much about competitive smash so i guess its all lvl 9 bots for me till further notice. But enough ranting. I myself play melee and PM. In Melee i main peach and secondary ice climbers, as for PM i main Link, ZSS, and Ivysaur. I play them all equally so i don't consider any of them secondary's ;p. But i consider my Link better then the others. I'm new to smashboards but i have known of it for over a year now, and finally decided that i should join the fun also.

I hope to have a great time here and meet some new smasher friends =3. I believe in pantsu, and smash on 0-0b

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I always feel for the Smashers that live in areas where there isn't much of a Smash scene (or none at all), especially when they're really looking to get into the game :(

Have you already had a look around the Canada sub-forum as well? In case you haven't, it's best to explore all your options, including trying to find Smash Facebook social groups.

Well, I at least hope you enjoy your time online here with the Smash community!

_Kun_

Smash Cadet
Haiii I also don't live close to a smash tournament scene too (MA, if I am wrong please tell me!). So I train with level 9 CPU's too! Only thing is that I play Brawl and I haven't had a chance to try or Melee or PM yet...

Kwigles

Smash Rookie
Haiii I also don't live close to a smash tournament scene too (MA, if I am wrong please tell me!). So I train with level 9 CPU's too! Only thing is that I play Brawl and I haven't had a chance to try or Melee or PM yet...
The struggle is real for us T.T *hugs*. But pretty much my only chance at a tourni that I know of this year is gonna be at anime north. I'm just hoping my lvl 9 bot practice is gonna be enough for me to even get past pools xD

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Sup, welcome to the boards.

Top Bottom