• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup Alabamaaaa! maybe play smash with me

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
So i'm in Mobile from now until sunday, and I don't have much to do tomorrow since this trip is to visit my sister and she has work tomorrow.

She lives off of Airport Blvd, specifically the apartment complexes off Somerby Drive, so anyone in the area hit me up. I saw a wireless network here by the name of catfish, so I wonder if there's anyone like next door <_<;

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Come to Colu... errrr Phoenix City... XD and while you're there, take a stroll across th river to CSU :p

ragnarock

Smash Lord
hey man i live in mobile, give me a call. 251-447-1264, i've been wanting to play your peach again for awhile.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Come to Colu... errrr Phoenix City... XD and while you're there, take a stroll across th river to CSU :p
Why? You're not going to be there.

I MEAN I BASICALLY SPENT 3 DAYS IN "PHENIX CITY" AND YOU SAT AROUND WITH YOUR GF ALL WEEKEND. (you cant even spell the **** place right)

O_O

____

On that note xif, you could try to get ahold of alpha. I know he'd be down for some games.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Why? You're not going to be there.

I MEAN I BASICALLY SPENT 3 DAYS IN "PHENIX CITY" AND YOU SAT AROUND WITH YOUR GF ALL WEEKEND. (you cant even spell the **** place right)

O_O

____

On that note xif, you could try to get ahold of alpha. I know he'd be down for some games.
You're not worth coming out of my daily routine for LOL

Top Bottom