• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunshine Coast| Smash "Currently looking for more players"

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
yea i was surprised and it includes tables and chairs :D I'm hoping the place has 200 or more amps so My friend and I can included pcgaming as well, apprantly I gotta ring energex or something to find out but power is good enough for wii's and tv's.

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
200 amps is a ****eload man. A standard computer that has a half decent power supply only at peak uses 2 amps, and that's for startup. the continuous pull is normally ~1 amp. and power to run a 22" moniter is about 3 amps start and 1.35 continuous.

Anyway, Would be awesome if we could organise this sometime, if it's on a saturday I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind letting u guys use the spare room (2/3 pplz) and it would be good fun.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Ok Max lets say the overall system uses 5 amps on start up. You times that by 20 (number of pc's and that's already 100. That doesn't include any serving equipment either or any console setups. Or the extra 4 ports for "staff". Or a microwave which I intend on bringing lulz. (idk how much power is used for consoles and tv's. I doubt too much.)

All I'm saying is that it's better having a bit more then what you need instead of too close for comfort and it gives more room for more people if nessesary. Obviously after the pc is turned on, a lot less power is used. The cwa hall is probably good enough but ya know its safer to call and check and make sure nothing bad could happen. (Also if we have another 24 port gigabit hub in the future the pc's potentially increase to 40.)

And yes, I can see organising this has the chance to be pretty epic. Perhaps when we talk it over you could make a thread?

Top Bottom