• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

bessie

Smash Journeyman
BoomFrog I see your post I don’t have time to reevaluate my read on Trisscar, at first read your case does not seem enouhg for me to move my vote. Xivii summarize what you want me to look at. This is really the worst time for deadline for me and today has been especially bad with the 3 day weekend.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
I will be working for a couple more hours. I’m expecting my boss to call on some paperwork we need to submit today. I will try to check the thread.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Unvote Triss

Vote z25

This hurts to do but with the recent info on Triss and Z's play I think this is the best play.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I can understand new* players reading me as scum, I mean, I am the embodiment of it.

But for someone like Pythag that's played with me to jump on the ezwagon, lol.

*Newer than like 2014

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Honestly: If Z has real life problems, shouldn't they replace out to take the time to focus on their loved one?

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Honestly feeling like Z needs to be asked if they want to stick around for the game, or want to be replaced. I'm mostly reluctant to vote them at this point specifically because of the kick while they're down feel. If they want us to continue playing without current circumstances in mind, cool. If it's getting to the point where those things are actively going to hinder their participation, I'd vote that they become omnipotent watcher for this one and are replaced or something instead.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Pythag Pythag way too many people want Deadbanana's lynched. Who would his teammates be?
I lowkey hate when this reason is used wagons build and break all the time with this reasoning, scum dont have to protect teammates anymore because someone will always say this and kill the wagon without them doing anything. You can't predict teammates day one you just have to go with best scum read and hope for the best. This is a pretty game as well so teammates are possibly the ones not voting or on other wagons. He never had enough votes to make this line of thinking make sense.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Trisscar (2) - , bessie, , Spak
Deadbananas (3) - Handorin, Jackrito, , , Sabrar
Z25 (4) - Ranmaru, LaserGuy, 3DSNinja, Malakandra
Handorin (4) - Z25, Xivii, BoomFrog, Pythag
Bessie (1) - Trisscar

Not voting: LogicoftheVI

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Do remember: While Z is taking a breather, their vote is still in play.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The thing is, if Z isn't scum he's a PR as I'm 30% sure he crumbed something. I don't want to lynch him if he's not here to claim/defend himself.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
BoomFrog I see your post I don’t have time to reevaluate my read on Trisscar, at first read your case does not seem enouhg for me to move my vote. Xivii summarize what you want me to look at. This is really the worst time for deadline for me and today has been especially bad with the 3 day weekend.
Trisscar wagon has lost traction and isn't going to be viable today. (most likely, last minute shenanigins are possible)
Handorin continues his "I don't care how scummy I look" routine.
DeadBanana hasn't really done anything proactive but very easily changes his action when pressured. For example he left his vote on Trisscar until I called him out on it then immediately unvoted, even though nothing had actually changed. My only reluctance to vote for him is that so many people seem to be cool with lynching him.
Z25 has had mostly weak convictions all game according to Ran. Although, imo, they have had a strong scum take on me (for bad but believable reasons), and they have pushed their laser read and a strong town-pythag read.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I don't feel like lynching Handorin because it is such a easy lynch because of how little he does and how scummy he is. Reminds me of Maven in the last game and imo is just a easy lynch for scum to jump on without judgement because his play is bad.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can understand new* players reading me as scum, I mean, I am the embodiment of it.

But for someone like Pythag that's played with me to jump on the ezwagon, lol.

*Newer than like 2014
Don't drop any of that mud on yourself!

Who should I be voting instead?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Trisscar wagon has lost traction and isn't going to be viable today. (most likely, last minute shenanigins are possible)
Handorin continues his "I don't care how scummy I look" routine.
DeadBanana hasn't really done anything proactive but very easily changes his action when pressured. For example he left his vote on Trisscar until I called him out on it then immediately unvoted, even though nothing had actually changed. My only reluctance to vote for him is that so many people seem to be cool with lynching him.
Z25 has had mostly weak convictions all game according to Ran. Although, imo, they have had a strong scum take on me (for bad but believable reasons), and they have pushed their laser read and a strong town-pythag read.
Your reluctance on bananas is literally the same for me. There's been 0 substance from anyone voting me other than "lol he just looks like scum"

:thinking emoji:

Jackrito

Smash Ace
The thing is, if Z isn't scum he's a PR as I'm 30% sure he crumbed something. I don't want to lynch him if he's not here to claim/defend himself.
You were fine doing it eariler before I said I could not do it. When did this change happen.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I've been looking at changing my vote on Triss for a while, I did so after you asked because it did not appear to be going anywhere at that point and would not be a top wagon.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@ Jack: I wanted to make the wagons even (hence my "we need chaos" comment). I wasn't going to vote who Ranmaru was pushing when it came down to it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Handorin Handorin What's your take on Z25? Would you vote there?
Likes to deflect, dodge around under pressure and parrot some other opinions. Don't love them, but don't hate them more than bananas right now. I'd drop a vote on the wagon at 7:58 to save myself though (+10 scum appearance points)

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Vote Handorin

I have yet to get a reply from Osie and I feel more comfortable with this vote than Triss or anyone else currently.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
If I'm wrong on him I pay the price tomorrow when I get seen as his potential teammate for not voting him. I just don't see it though

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Don't not vote Z just because of the RL stuff. If you really think they are more scummy then Handorin then that's a fair play and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. It's just a game, I don't think Z will take it personally.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Im here I have a minute if I need to move. No idea what's going on.

Don't really want hand or truss, fine with z or.maybe other. Will consider sabtar CFD if he never reappeared

Top Bottom