• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Malakandra

Smash Lord
ScumHando
Mala (8) - Boom, Deadbananas, Pythag, Spak, Triss, Cuthalion, Logic, Bessie
Jackrito (2) - Sabrar, Xivii
Logic (4) - Wiisp, Malakandra. Jackrito, Fontisian

TownHando
Mala (6) - Cuthalion, Pythag, Boom, Triss, Logic, Bessie
Logic (4) - Malakandra, Wiisp, Jackrito, Fontisian
Jackrito (4) - Sabrar, Deadbananas, Spak, Xivii

Hopefully this is right, its hard to keep track.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
hmmmmm, someone sell me on logic over Jack for town Hando. I still think Mala's vote on Hando looks more like a buss, since he jumped on pretty soon after it was clear Hando was done.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
hey Vig if I could have what last dying wish
or maybe you are an SK, or maybe u dont exist
either way kill Logic

Malakandra

Smash Lord
hmmmmm, someone sell me on logic over Jack for town Hando. I still think Mala's vote on Hando looks more like a buss, since he jumped on pretty soon after it was clear Hando was done.
I don't know why you think its a buss, I thought he was scum for a while and was voting him earlier and stopped because I was told we weren't voting him. When I came back on and saw he had self voted and the plan had changed I jumped on him. For Logic over Triss, think, Jack has been pushing on Logic for a while so they most likely aren't both scum together. And logic has done way more sus stuff, like not have a read for you and laser guy who, by your own claim, should of been the two that died last night.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
and he didn't, no refused to acknowledge that was kinda wierd, said it was totally normal.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
omg, i forgot about that...
if that's the case, the vig is probably mafia aligned
so it doesn't really matter after all

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Because logic no voting makes me feel like Logic knew both main wagons were town, and voting for either one which would of broken the tie would make him look suspicious.
There wasn’t a tie until the very end. And I don’t know Logic’s timezone but Friday at 5pm is a terrible time for deadline. He may have just been unavailable.

Im honestly a fan (usually). Here it's fine seeing as we got 2 town bodies d2 anyway.
Um, what?

If we had mislynches and mafia got a kill that would be 2 bodies.
Had we mislynches yesterday 2 bodies start of today losing 3 is worse no?
We basically started D2 where we would "normally".
Well two dead townies is better than three dead townies but this is a very strange thing to say. It’s like asking what is lowest acceptable level, and aiming for that. Maybe this just irks me because I feel like this is what I deal with at work all day.

Just reread Bessie damn that slot is hard for me to judge. I like the content to a degree, but they is a lack of scum hunting and more commentary wit giveing or answering questions. I should be scumreading them off that, but the tone just comes off so pure to me and lacking agenda.

I need a in depth readlist off them at some point to be sure though . I really liked the mini one done for Wisp's game, I know that can't happen today, but during the night would be nice. I understand the work issues, so not going to judge them as bad as I would normally.
I’ve said a couple times that I’m a reactive player. And also that I’ve answered any questions that have been asked of me. Which is almost none, by anyone. Why don’t you ask me something?

Still not caught up but deadline is close and I wanted to post what I had.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
So I've been getting all panicked over nothing? F me again.
Nah I think its more that he wouldn't acknowledge it was weird that bugged me about it. But if the vig is maf aligned it makes kinda sense? But makes DB not look great then because I don't think a mafia would shoot him? ahh I hate this.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Jesus Mal, I haven't seen you this passionate all game. Your vote felt like a buss, IIRC, especially because it came soon after Wiisp was advocating for more people to jump on Hand. Granted I've given my vote to the guy so I guess I can't fault you there, especially since your new. Let me look back through your recent posts, they have pinged me more towards town you since you've finally got passion again. You had a bit early game with Triss but it kinda disappeared for a bit.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I am glad I got to that Malak town lean
Malakandra Malakandra
Welcome to the town core
Well, atleast one of us is going to be gone tomorrow, but I will try to do you proud if I live. I think I'm starting to get it, I just needed a bit of pressure I guess.
I still think I trust DB? Since I don't see him saying all the stuff about a claim vig if he was a claimvig himself, he's usually not that ballsy of a player, and it doesn't fit with his attitude this game.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
If Vig doesn't claim tomorrow, and the most voted Vig target or Logic, doesn't die tonight then we lynch DB.

Wiisp

Smash Lord

adios everyone
Logic/hand/pythag/xivii
dont blindly follow me, just think about it

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Vig Shoot Logic both
Mala feels a lot better now, and my main reasoning was the buss vote which looks better with context
Logic looks a lot worse, I read over the arguments you posted from Jack and yourself. I don't feel your are scum Mala, and I feel more confident about Logic than Jack.. Hopefully this isn't too late, I seem to have a habit of doing things last minute lol , but I think we can post twilight period

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Yes please! I want to live. Logic is the better vote since it will give us info on Jack because I can't see a world where they are S v S.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Wtf did I miss and do I need to move my vig vote?
Honestly the only way to get to towncore Malak is to read the recent game, I'm not totally sold on him being hard town. But he certainly feels a lot more town with his tone now.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
That's not a convincing reason. Why are you "town core" now?
I'd say ask Wiisp but RIP. I don't think you want me explaining why I, according to Wiisp, am town core. seems like a conflict of interest, let me find the post where I linked some arguments for Logic

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Here's where the links for Logic start #smthn I forgot.
ScumHando
Mala (7) - Boom, Pythag, Spak, Triss, Cuthalion, Logic, Bessie
Logic (5) - Wiisp, Malakandra. Jackrito, Fontisian, DB

TownHando
Mala (6) - Cuthalion, Pythag, Boom, Triss, Logic, Bessie
Logic (5) - Malakandra, Wiisp, Jackrito, Fontisian, DB
Jackrito (3) - Sabrar, Spak, Xivii
Heres most recent Vig count I think pretty accurate let me know if not

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
****it. I change my vote to whatever makes it a tie between Mala and Logic. The vig can decide.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
ScumHando
Mala (6) - Pythag, Spak, Triss, Cuthalion, Logic, Bessie
Logic (6) - Wiisp, Malakandra. Jackrito, Fontisian, DB, Boom

TownHando
Mala (5) - Cuthalion, Pythag, Triss, Logic, Bessie
Logic (5) - Malakandra, Wiisp, Jackrito, Fontisian, DB,
that makes them ties

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
For scum hando, I'd prefer Jackrito, but ehh, not enough people for that, so leave things as is.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
ScumHando
Mala (7) - Pythag, Spak, Triss, Cuthalion, Logic, Bessie, Boom
Logic (5) - Wiisp, Malakandra. Jackrito, Fontisian, DB,

TownHando
Mala (6) - Cuthalion, Pythag, Triss, Logic, Bessie, Boom
Logic (5) - Malakandra, Wiisp, Jackrito, Fontisian, DB,
:(

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
There's enough. Make a contingency vote that if Jack can reach majority with your vote, you go there. Same for Malakandra Malakandra
Sure, why not, we can do anything with fake votes.

In case of Scum!Hando vig Jackrito if enough other people make this last minute pact.

Top Bottom