• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Malakandra

Smash Lord
ScumHando
Mala (10) - Boom, Deadbananas, Xivii, Pythag, Wiisp, Spak, Triss, Cuthalion, Logic, Bessie
Jackrito (2) - Sabrar, fontisian,
Logic (3) - Wiisp, Malakandra. Jackrito

TownHando
Mala (8) - Cuthalion, Xivii, Pythag, Boom, Triss, Logic, Bessie
Logic (3) - Malakandra, Wiisp, Jackrito,
Jackrito (4) - Sabrar, fontisian, Deadbananas, Spak
So shoot at Jack if town!Hando, Malak otherwise.
Jack, he's been a bad scummate
not sure if counting this I'll leave that up to ya'll
Therefore my vig vote is Malak I think in either scenario.
also switching to double mal ftr
vig: mala
I would much prefer you to shoot Logic at this time
Shoot Logic again
I change my vote to Logic
I would rather lynch Malakandra
let me know if I missed anything

Jackrito

Smash Ace
what are some things you think I should have changed my mind on? Or what exactly gives you the impression that I haven't changed my mind on anything?

and I did and do care. I didn't want Z, Triss, or Bananas lynched by the end of the day. I prodded you, pythag, bessie, and boom to switch to hand.
Today, I've led the hando wagon again. Before my push, we were going to leave him to the night

Please disprove these with examples, or provide counter examples.
I don't know I'm not a mind reader, you barely ever share your thoughts.

So the only thing you have done is want to vote Hand, and the Ran push you do realize that is semi bad no matter what he flips right. Its yet to be seen if this use of time on Hando was a good idea or not.

fontisian

Smash Champion
My legacy is that Cuth, bananas and Trisscar are all town. Jackrito is scum. Good luck to you guys, even the evil ones among you. This was fun.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Also, if a vt person wants me to check them, feel free to speak up now. No guarantees I'll live through the Night, but hey, you could get cleared (terms and conditions apply).

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't know I'm not a mind reader, you barely ever share your thoughts.

So the only thing you have done is want to vote Hand, and the Ran push you do realize that is semi bad no matter what he flips right. Its yet to be seen if this use of time on Hando was a good idea or not.
You're the one making a claim, so it's your responsibility to substantiate it? Your read doesn't seem to have any basis in reality. It's like you're just using buzzwords that you picked up from Ran/Wisp.

How is lynching scum bad...

Furthermore, I've given my thoughts on other scumreads. I'm just focused on lynching Hand today.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
You're the one making a claim, so it's your responsibility to substantiate it? Your read doesn't seem to have any basis in reality. It's like you're just using buzzwords that you picked up from Ran/Wisp.

Furthermore, I've given my thoughts on other scumreads. I'm just focused on lynching Hand today.
which scum are we talking about?

Jackrito

Smash Ace

He still could be town.

fontisian

Smash Champion
because I am trying to find the whole mafia team
I get the desperation to do that before you're out, but I think you may being doing more harm than good here. I can't even catch up with what's happened Today, which means other definitely have it worse. You're in this panicked rush to solve, but you're just blasting through reads and feelings and making the thread as a whole unreadable.

Focus on killing scum Today and pointing the Vig at scum Tonight, then trust town to figure it out from there.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
maybe, who knows
its part of who I am
I dont think people should blindly follow me honestly

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I get the desperation to do that before you're out, but I think you may being doing more harm than good here. I can't even catch up with what's happened Today, which means other definitely have it worse. You're in this panicked rush to solve, but you're just blasting through reads and feelings and making the thread as a whole unreadable.

Focus on killing scum Today and pointing the Vig at scum Tonight, then trust town to figure it out from there.
the best way to point the vig at scum is to vote logic Fonti.
Trisscar Trisscar you said you wanted to vote logic earlier, you should do it now

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Heres my take on him : #2433
Here's some of Jack's recent stuff on him: #2447, note there is more down on this one. Especially #2471

theres more I can find from Jack earlier I think

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I know you don't trust Jack, he's not super high on my trust list either, But I think Logic is the right shot because they are more likely to be scum IMO and gives us info on Jack.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
of course it is
I am just one person, but I believe in my team
just like I did in Champs 2020 Game #6

u guys got this

Malakandra

Smash Lord
ScumHando
Mala (8) - Boom, Deadbananas, Pythag, Spak, Triss, Cuthalion, Logic, Bessie
Jackrito (3) - Sabrar, fontisian, Xivii
Logic (3) - Wiisp, Malakandra. Jackrito

TownHando
Mala (7) - Cuthalion, Pythag, Boom, Triss, Logic, Bessie
Logic (3) - Malakandra, Wiisp, Jackrito,
Jackrito (5) - Sabrar, fontisian, Deadbananas, Spak, Xivii

EDIT WIISP WAS VOTING TWICE I REMOVED THE ONE FROM MALA SINCE HIS MOST RECENT THING WAS ON LOGIC

Last edited:
Top Bottom