• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well doing more then just putting thoughts down a coupe of days ago and just chilling for rest of day phase. Things should make you change your mind a bit, you just seem so unbothered like you were EOD 1
what should make me change my mind
what gives you the impression that im unbothered (what does that mean)?

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Why though that is not a normal concern claim vig is not that common
The last two games I have been in have been a similar set up, and thats half of my games, have had a claim vig. Triss saying everyone should claim seemed like a good time to bring up that claiming could bring death. If I was a claim vig would I really mention it and try to stop people from claiming?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
hmm I am just going to throw that under my crazy tinfoils for now
I still like my team

Jackrito

Smash Ace
The last two games I have been in have been a similar set up, and thats half of my games, have had a claim vig. Triss saying everyone should claim seemed like a good time to bring up that claiming could bring death. If I was a claim vig would I really mention it and try to stop people from claiming?
yes for this reason, this is a rabbit hole that I don't want to go down right now though. I'm not sure how much Osie using claim vig anyway it is a bit of a weird role.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
god I don't want to think about that right now
though I am certain I just opened up a crazy rabbit hole

Jackrito

Smash Ace
what should make me change my mind
what gives you the impression that im unbothered (what does that mean)?
What do you mean by this first line. Anything should be enough to change your mind.

Well the fact you do little to no scum hunting and just seem disintrested at times,

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm a couple pages behind and probably won't be here at EoD. Hanging out with friends on Zoom.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
What do you mean by this first line. Anything should be enough to change your mind.

Well the fact you do little to no scum hunting and just seem disintrested at times,
wrt the first line you said things should make you change your mind a bit. what things?

you keep rephrasing me being disinterested in different ways. I'm asking for you to explicitly show me what you mean

Jackrito

Smash Ace
If DB is a claim vig and is being this up front about it,he has the most scum confidence I have ever seen. So really doubt it and leaving this for late game if needed.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Ok maybe we do have one then, you are burying a hole for yourself though. This is confusing as hell.
I doubt there is a claimvig, but honesty is the best policy.
I am easily confirm-able by the Vig or whoever else has KP.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
wrt the first line you said things should make you change your mind a bit. what things?

you keep rephrasing me being disinterested in different ways. I'm asking for you to explicitly show me what you mean
Well things people say and do you know how normal mafia games work, we are not meant to just sit here and commentate on petty things.

What I mean is you don't care who got lynched either day. They is a lack of emotion or engagement not sure what better way to say this. You seem to not care what happens as long as you are safe.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
also hammering early, is just super wolfy
it doesnt even matter how wolfy people think Hand is

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Z would of been a way better target for a claimvig, especially since Wiisp was going to be released into the thread which Ninja said would of vanilaized him

Cuthalion

Smash Cadet
wait, scratch that
if he was the claim vig, he would have shot Fonti
fonti wasn't claimed last night?

or are you talking about the future

wiisp how are you making posts without a ridiculously long post cooldown ;__;

Wiisp

Smash Lord
fonti wasn't claimed last night?

or are you talking about the future

wiisp how are you making posts without a ridiculously long post cooldown ;__;
I dont have post cooldowns?
you might have them still though

and Nah, ZDS claimed during twilight

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well things people say and do you know how normal mafia games work, we are not meant to just sit here and commentate on petty things.

What I mean is you don't care who got lynched either day. They is a lack of emotion or engagement not sure what better way to say this. You seem to not care what happens as long as you are safe.
what are some things you think I should have changed my mind on? Or what exactly gives you the impression that I haven't changed my mind on anything?

and I did and do care. I didn't want Z, Triss, or Bananas lynched by the end of the day. I prodded you, pythag, bessie, and boom to switch to hand.
Today, I've led the hando wagon again. Before my push, we were going to leave him to the night

Please disprove these with examples, or provide counter examples.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Game-Winning Reads v2.0
Pythag -------- Xivii ---------- Hand --------- Logic

Top Bottom