• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Votecount 2.4

Into this wild abyss,
The womb of nature and perhaps her grave,
Of neither sea, nor shore, nor air, nor fire,
But all these in their pregnant causes mixed
Confusedly, and which thus must ever fight,
Unless the almighty maker them ordain
His dark materials to create more worlds,
Into this wild abyss the wary fiend
Stood on the brink of hell and looked a while,
Pondering his voyage...

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Jackrito (1) - fontisian
Xivii (1) - LogicoftheVI
LogicoftheVI (1) - Jackrito
Handorin (7) - Deadbananas, Handorin, Trisscar, Spak, Cuthalion, Malakandra, Sabrar

Not Voting: Bessie, Xivii, Pythag, BoomFrog

Day 2 Lynch Deadline will be Friday, May 29th at 10:15 PM PST.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
osieorb18 osieorb18 I unvoted some time ago but to make it clear

unvote:

I'm at work and we're busy af so I'll try to play the big game and lay a vote but I'm back from lunch now so deuces.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I am happy to leave this game in fonti and cuthlu's hands
sadly I don't know how many more days that Fonti lives

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I am happy to leave this game in fonti and cuthlu's hands
sadly I don't know how many more days that Fonti lives
Well if you are happy, leaving it with them tomorrow will be a waste like today partly was if Hando flips town.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
TBf though that vote list on Hando does feel like a scum hit with some bussing going on. I did not know he self voted so early that is pretty bad.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Jackrito Jackrito has anyone tried to get you to see me as town or have they just let you continue down the tunnel? I am getting the feeling this is more like babysitter where you were just wrong about me.
Also when is phase change?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Jackrito Jackrito has anyone tried to get you to see me as town or have they just let you continue down the tunnel? I am getting the feeling this is more like babysitter where you were just wrong about me.
Also when is phase change?
Oh they mostly let me go on with it. The differance here and Babysitter is the way you are acting. Phase change is in 9 hours, it was posted in the vote count not sure how you missed it.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
if Hando flips town life goes on
I ain't particularly worried even though there isnt a counter-train
and that doesn't discredit my opinion of Fonti nor Cuthlu anyways

Jackrito

Smash Ace
if Hando flips town life goes on
I ain't particularly worried even though there isnt a counter-train
and that doesn't discredit my opinion of Fonti nor Cuthlu anyways
I'm having a talk with you after this game ends lol.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
osieorb18 osieorb18 I unvoted some time ago but to make it clear

unvote:

I'm at work and we're busy af so I'll try to play the big game and lay a vote but I'm back from lunch now so deuces.
No need to place an actual vote toDay, unless you are going to make a case against lynching Handorian. Definitely don't vote for Handorian right now as that would be hammer and end the day early.

What I do care about is your VigVote. Please take a stance on that before you disappear, ty.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Xivii Xivii Pythag was voting hando D1. If Scum-Hando you think pythag got locked into a bus and couldn't change it?

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
ScumHando
Mala (2) - Boom, Jackrito
Pythag (1) - Xivii
Jackrito (4) - Wiisp, Cuthalion, Sabrar, fontisian

TownHando
Mala (3) - Boom, Jackrito, Cuthalion
Pythag (1) - Xivi
Jackrito (3) - Wiisp, Sabrar, fontisian
ScumHando
Mala (3) - Boom, Jackrito, Deadbananas
Pythag (1) - Xivii
Jackrito (4) - Wiisp, Cuthalion, Sabrar, fontisian,

TownHando
Mala (3) - Boom, Jackrito, Cuthalion
Pythag (1) - Xivi
Jackrito (4) - Wiisp, Sabrar, fontisian, Deadbananas

I agree Malak's vote kinda looks like a buss, and his whole play around Handorin has kinda been weird with him voting and unvoting.
Scum malak makes less sense if Hando flips town IMO.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Pythag's vote for Hando here: #1,082

I did pressure him into changing off DB. He wanted to go to Z25 but didn't out of what looks to me like RL consideration. I could see him succumbing to the pressure. Not my top pick for scummates, but possible.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I don't see Pythag and Handorin as scum mates. They have barely interacted with each other, and if scum were letting a teammate be bussed they'd probably want to put more conviction on it if they aren't going to vote it.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Malakandra's vote
Unvote Triss

Vote z25

This hurts to do but with the recent info on Triss and Z's play I think this is the best play.
Feels like if Hand was town then scum Mala would have gone for Hand.

I'll go with

If Town Hando Vig Pythag

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I don't see Pythag and Handorin as scum mates. They have barely interacted with each other, and if scum were letting a teammate be bussed they'd probably want to put more conviction on it if they aren't going to vote it.
They had some interesting interaction D1 where Hanorian called out Pythag for not remembering him and having a better read. Unless I'm miss remembering and that was with Spak or something.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
They had some interesting interaction D1 where Hanorian called out Pythag for not remembering him and having a better read. Unless I'm miss remembering and that was with Spak or something.
He said it a few times.
I thought it was kinda funny at first, but I legit don't remember his meta.

I think I was tiring it just as much as he was when he started scum reading me. (he said it was cute early, but not now, and I felt the same way towards his actions)

Jackrito

Smash Ace
The fact they barely interacted is a bad thing tbh.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
That was Handorin's first post in the game and I took it as more RVS at the time since I thought Handorin was joking about being scum.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I still can't get over the fact that both Pythag and Boomfrog
come off as if they have more information than everyone else

Wiisp

Smash Lord
just how they come off, and how they talk about people
There isn't this worry at all, that they could be wrong

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still can't get over the fact that both Pythag and Boomfrog
come off as if they have more information than everyone else
Gosh that's incredible. I've been so clueless viritually all of D2, I'm amazed it comes off that way

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Spak Spak , I know you said that if Vig didn't target DB N1 to target him N2.

If vig targetted DB N1, who's your second choice?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
really? your posts do not feel like they are coming from someone who is clueless
Did you miss where I completely thought that someone had claimed who had not, or where I totally missed who replaced who with Ran/z25?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
those are completely different I don't care what you said you forgot or thought,
or the fact that you don't remember who replaced Ran/Z25 at any given moment
those are not things that I consider given knowledge to the Wolves
I am talking about your handling of players, and their alignments, nothing more

Wiisp

Smash Lord
the only thing the latter sentence could possibly state, is that if you are a wolf, then both Ran/Z25 are town, if I wanted to be super level-0
and the first says literally nothing

Wiisp

Smash Lord
then we have Spak on the other hand of the spectrum, who just wants to bury people while refusing to acknowledge the things that could make them town, I am still kinda at he's probably a little on the shallow side of town, but I am not ready to commit that

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Why? What's the difference to scum!Mala between voting for town!Hando and town!Z?
Malakadra felt RL guilty voting Z25 because of the RL issues. In a choice between two town wagons, Scum Malak chooses the other one. It's not like he couldn't justify voting Handorian. Maybe, if Malak values optimal play more then RL consideration they might have stuck with Z25 since Hando would be the easier one to deal with on later days, but I think the emotional play is more likely.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
what, I didnt know you could read minds
this is very much a possibility thing, rather than a guaranteed truth
also that post is just stupid

ya I am at Malak/Hand/Boom/X
even if Hand flips town, I am leaving Boom in there

Wiisp

Smash Lord
neither town nor wolf wisp cares about your real-life issues in regards to your alignment in a particular game
I lynched Fonti like a day after she got married, and she flipped wolf lmao

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vig: Mala

Since it looks like it's coming down to mala and Jack.

Xivii Xivii Pythag was voting hando D1. If Scum-Hando you think pythag got locked into a bus and couldn't change it?
Yes, I don't think it was scum!pythag's intention to bus. Jack switched at the last moment. Bessie joined right after. And you voted at the last second. A similar thing happened to me in NNY. I did not at all intend to bus Peaceful Whale, but votes changed at the last moment and I would have been incriminated if I suddenly switched.

Top Bottom