• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Jackrito

Smash Ace
It's still bleh to me.
Im not as connected as on mc
Logic can you link me a recent scum game that was not Token? You are way too weird for me this game, its different from baby sitter, there my issue was you doing a lot of nothing posts. Here you just seem so lost and lacking confidence, its things I don't relate to your town game at all, and I would not expect a new site to hinder you this much.

If I'm wrong on you it really is because I do like your passion normally, even though it can annoy me. you normally have a town aura that certain players give off like Cross. Here you have nothing and its driving me crazy.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
From you D1 read there was?
What changed has been my queation?
all you had when I said you felt good or something on Day 1 was one burst of posts, A lot has changed since then, like you didn't get on barely the rest of the day, didn't vote, had a reads list missing the two players who were supposed to be/ were dead, and oddly insisted nothing weird was going on. I've laid it out in my readlist if you want more.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Ok going to use my biggest Logic scum meta, now that I was keeping to myself and one he admitted in Token, he struggles with interactions with teammates a lot more as scum because not sure how to interact with them. My issue with his readlists are how lacking it is on certain people, and the way he reads people espically Pythag for instance feels like that issue to me. I think a lack of confidence in pushing people he knows are town is also part of the interactions issue.

Now I dissect the readlist, thanks for making me bad cop Wisp.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
The potential gain from learning that there was a vig (who theoretically wouldn't have any more power to use) is important to clearing DB in my eyes (unless we just pray the vig gets shot toNight to confirm DB's story), and they theoretically wouldn't have any power left by this point, so their PR would now be useless aside from setup info and a flip. The theoretical town!Vig claiming toDay is the way to go imo, and the longer it's held off the more suspicious I get of the claim (unless they have a really good reason for not clearing the slot earlier). Only thing is that it narrows down one more person that it's a protective PR, but I think that it's worth the slot clear/association (or maybe wait until start of toMorrow).
I don’t want to make assumptions about the vig. The point is that there is no reason for a town vig to claim today to confirm Deadbananas. DB is not a lynch target today. All the claim does is out the vig which with or without a shot gives scum information they can use tonight, I am suspicious as to why you are pushing this point.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
all you had when I said you felt good or something on Day 1 was one burst of posts, A lot has changed since then, like you didn't get on barely the rest of the day, didn't vote, had a reads list missing the two players who were supposed to be/ were dead, and oddly insisted nothing weird was going on. I've laid it out in my readlist if you want more.
vig: mala

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Anyone got a vig count?

Vig Jack for both

If theres a chance of self pressing I have to I think EoD is very soon?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I'm not actually viewing, I've got like 3 computers between work, home and phone, and sometimes I leave it up. I was just playing video games for awhile.

I am aware you want a reads list, that's just a fair amount of work.
I had hoped when I gave my lynch pool, as well as my rebuttle to some of your reads that would have given you an idea, but ah well.

This isn't ordered :

Town:
3DSNinja - I don't see his play different from last game, at all.

Malarkey - His secondary burst of posts (not the page 1 stuff) showed me he was trying to solve

Logic - an entrance that didin't tell us much, but posts that more than made up for it.

Bessie - giving her limited time, her posts are very dense. She's also trying to solve

Spak - great entrance, tonally he comes off as town.

LG - I know I waffled on him before, but I'm putting him in the town category. It feels right :shrug:

Null:
Boom - just waiting till D3. If he's as manipulative as xivii says, him giving me town points feels like he's buddying or pocketing or whatever terminology you use.

Xivii - Gotta see how Ran v Xivii turns out tbh.

Ran - I'm beginning to see things from Xivii's side, and I'm not certain Ran looks that great anymore. I'm trying to figure out who's playing me in this fight.

Sab - I feel like there were things that pinged me, but apparently I remembered them wrong. I put him as null for this.

Z25 - Not good or bad. Very present.

Bananas - I liked his entrance least of anyone. very chummy, without necessarily seeking to do anything (it was RVS so I'm a little lighter on that) and while I appreciate his reads list, it was kinda vague. (for instance he said he agreed with me. about what? I even struggled to think of any points I had made that anyone could agree with)

Scummy:
Handorin - Actually Xivii's vote on Hando made me look at him again. I don't know if he's doing the 'it's so overt, it's covert' but he always seems to be on the sidelines of stuff happening.

Triss - I didn't like that Boom set a trap for triss, and then it turns out triss was setting a trap for boom. That whole thing was pretty sketch to me. (Sorry, Shadow the Hedgehog) That interaction was odd. Whether or not I disagree with his strategy, which I really don't have much of an opinion on, if he believes it to help town, I don't know why he would only practice it for himself, and how it looked like when I questioned him about it, he thought about it AFTER he had enacted it.

Jackrito - purely meta - his play looks identical to previous game. He hasn't necessarily done anything.

Now this is pretty fast and loose, because guess what, I'm having a hard time here.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Unless we could get a logic vote for the shot.
Triss
Jack
Wiisp
Me
F me back
Shoot Logic again
lol wiisp

Malakandra

Smash Lord
All good things come to an end Wiisp, but they don't have to end this soon. If anyone has questions for me ask them now. I've given my reads so ya'll can check that out. I think Triss and Jack should join me on logic since they have said they would rather but I get Jack not doing so since self pres.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Xi vs ran - was a lot of meta talk that went over my head. This issue seems to run deeper than whatever happened here leading both to feel very genuine in their posting thus muddling what I am actually able to parse from it. My on conclusion is that they are not w/w. That's as much as im going to comment on that and if it wasnt obvious I havent been using that to read either of those slots.

Fonti - I like their contribution and believe that Z's eod reaction was town. Kind of surprised triss was not the check given their claim but I like what Fonti has brought to the table in Z's stead so I'm fine town reading this slot.
Boomfrog - feels especially townie today. Im willing to buy they are a town PR. This man is exuding townies. I may quote some more posts later.
Deadbananas - I find their claim very believable. Maybe there was some merit to the train growning too fast idea? Anyway I doubt a mafia gives wisp control of their vote risking repercussions of lacking their own resolve.
Jackrito - I can't hate Jack's read on me because he does know me well. This is not my best town game but I'm not scum either. So him noticing is probably more townie of him. Im stating to feel like this is more like our last game (babysitter) where he locked onto me for the wrong reasons as well.
Xivii - outside of the fight with ran which I cannot parse for alignment the left very little impression. I did not like them accusing me or trying to sort wisp felt weird and just untrue. Right after that I felt like his post were better I could understand his rational a bit better. Not wanting to fo wisp game felt more tow than scum, I'll have to search for other examples.
Cuthalion - I wasnt a huge fan of their slow catchup (something I dow when subbing into a scum slot) but they've picked it up. I didnt like the blank reads either. #1917 not a fan of the pre flip association but indo feel the response itself is townie.
Bessie - there early posts felt consistent and I felt they were using the time they did have well. They've also kind of been lost in the shuffle as well. When Jack said he felt bessie was town but didnt really know why I found my self agreeing.
Pythag - I liked the way the approached me after my #133 after that they've kind of been lost on the shuffle and I find myself wondering why I like them even tho we disagree on some things.
Trisscar - I thought their claim could be real in the early going inwould expect a mafia team to keep something like that from happening early? They seem inexperienced but their play doesn't scream new town here. I need to look deeper here not following what wisp still thi is this slot is town?
Spak - I liked my interaction with spak but I do not feel it was indicative either way which gives me pause with them. I honestly dont feel like a lot of their posts are alignment indicative.
Sabrar - I still think they can be scum from that push on 3DS d1. I liked their response to my early D2 pressure but then I feel like it kind of dissipated. I know this is vague but I'll stand by my earlier read on this slot.
Malakandra - I do not like the apparent sudden switch in read on myself and Jack. I also don't like the reasoning for linkng me to hando seeing as I just wasnt here rather than being present and avoiding the trains.
Handorin - What I remember about this player is that i didn't like initial push onto jack early and they have been calling themself scummy and mafia. Reminds me of zone from mc but not as extreme or memorable.
Ok points on Fonti is fine I can get behind it is maybe a bit basic, but I can't complain too much.

Read on Boom is ok I sort of agree on Boom being better today, intrested in what quote you have in mind.

DB ok now I have issues, talk to me about how a wagon building fast in a large like this can make them town, his play was bad so he will get votes regardless. I also think a Wolf would let Wisp vote for them it is a good way to do nothing and lack blame.

Your read on me is so different from how you reacted the last time I scum read you and was wrong. You reacted with anger in this we have fear, this makes me feel I'm right and you can't fight something you know is true.

Xivii- Ok now we have more issues, please explain to me the last part about Wisp not understanding it. Please give me examples on how he got better because not seeing it personally. The way you voted him though felt like town Logic, my concern is though that if he is your teammate it would mean this was a real reaction of annoyance rather then scumhunting.

Cuth is fine

Bessie is fine but lacking a bit

Your read on Pythag is a red flag to me this is pretty much the same as your last read on them, this feels like you don't know how to describe a teammate more then anything. You have nothing good to say but call them town anyway.

Triss read is ok I sort of get it

Spak What interaction did you like, also why is your focus on people based only on how they interact with you. This is not how you scum hunt normally you lack the bigger picture.

Well I like we finally have a scum read on Sabrar even though its not the best, where is your confidence man. I also pushed 3DS why don't you scum read me ?

Mala points are fine but he is your main counter wagon so you need to scum read this his points on you are fine I looked into this myself. His Hando town thing is a bit bad but I'm semi giving him the benefit.

Hand is also ok

TLDR

You lack solid scum reads, and focus too much on people interactions with you. I don't think you are scum hunting you are too self aware and feel to me like you fear being killed and leaving bad interactions to teammates. I would expect these reads to be more expanded this is too similar to your first list. They is a real lack of the bigger picture and everthing is shallow like your heart is not in it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
that boomfrog read made no sense at all, even with a cop check? what?

and the latter is irrelevant, and anglely
what doesn't make sense about it

i always look for people who go invisible. I'm still sure ran lied or forgot. he was visible at game start

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Fonti - fonti
Boomfrog - deadbananas
Deadbananas - cuthalion
Jackrito - jackrito
Xivii - bessie
Cuthalion -trisscar
Bessie - spak
Pythag - xivii
Trisscar - BoomFrog
Spak - malakandra
Sabrar - sabrar
Malakandra - logic
Handorin -
Handorin

logic reads vs pythag reads

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Anyone got a vig count?

Vig Jack for both

If theres a chance of self pressing I have to I think EoD is very soon?
You do know this is not a certainty that someone dies from this right. The vig may not exist and be a Sk or something. Also may not listen to these votes anyway

Top Bottom