• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Wiisp, could you walk everybody through the information gain here. What info will my town flip give town, vs what info will Jack or Logics flip give town.

I would replace myself with Jack, and maybe spak with sabrar but I could see that PoE.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Wiisp, could you walk everybody through the information gain here. What info will my town flip give town, vs what info will Jack or Logics flip give town.

I would replace myself with Jack, and maybe spak with sabrar but I could see that PoE.
Removing a loose end, that's about it
I don't need to evaluate opposite worlds, I am done hedging on my reads
I had absolutely nothing to go on in regards to mechanics or flipped wolves
I worked my ass off to get here

and I will die on this PoE having 2-4 wolves
that's my dying legacy

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
For you PoE wiisp I think boom is more likely than Spak, but Spak hasn't really impressed me much.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Removing a loose end, that's about it
I don't need to evaluate opposite worlds, I am done hedging on my reads
I had absolutely nothing to go on in regards to mechanics or flipped wolves
I worked my ass off to get here

and I will die on this PoE having 2-4 wolves
that's my dying legacy
Your wrong on me, but I respect your effort and think that is a good PoE otherwise. Thank you for putting so much work into a game you were only going to be in for a day.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I just struggle with finding the right things to say, since everyone can go back through so if I make a mistake it can be picked apart, but thats more post game talk on how to improve.
If anyone has questions for me shoot em.
I guess I can make a quick reads list too. Give me a sec

Wiisp

Smash Lord
let me try another team
dont ask how I got here
I am just shooting stuff out right now

Hand/Logic/Pythag/Xivii

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Just reread Bessie damn that slot is hard for me to judge. I like the content to a degree, but they is a lack of scum hunting and more commentary wit giveing or answering questions. I should be scumreading them off that, but the tone just comes off so pure to me and lacking agenda.

I need a in depth readlist off them at some point to be sure though . I really liked the mini one done for Wisp's game, I know that can't happen today, but during the night would be nice. I understand the work issues, so not going to judge them as bad as I would normally.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Partly hate myself for how I view Bessie and Logic in a simialr way content wise but being so harsh on Logic in comparsion. I feel that is more a expectations thing and knowing his meta. The people who know Bessie all town read them, so it must be normal.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Vote: Pythag

Only one of like, 2 people here old enough to know that I'm always scum, but has not accused me yet, therefore trying not to draw attention to himself. Therefore scum.

Pack it up, gang.
kek

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
let me try another team
dont ask how I got here
I am just shooting stuff out right now

Hand/Logic/Pythag/Xivii
I trust Pythag so Im not really down with that slot, I think Sabrar would fit with this PoE

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Xi vs ran - was a lot of meta talk that went over my head. This issue seems to run deeper than whatever happened here leading both to feel very genuine in their posting thus muddling what I am actually able to parse from it. My on conclusion is that they are not w/w. That's as much as im going to comment on that and if it wasnt obvious I havent been using that to read either of those slots.

Fonti - I like their contribution and believe that Z's eod reaction was town. Kind of surprised triss was not the check given their claim but I like what Fonti has brought to the table in Z's stead so I'm fine town reading this slot.
Boomfrog - feels especially townie today. Im willing to buy they are a town PR. This man is exuding townies. I may quote some more posts later.
Deadbananas - I find their claim very believable. Maybe there was some merit to the train growning too fast idea? Anyway I doubt a mafia gives wisp control of their vote risking repercussions of lacking their own resolve.
Jackrito - I can't hate Jack's read on me because he does know me well. This is not my best town game but I'm not scum either. So him noticing is probably more townie of him. Im stating to feel like this is more like our last game (babysitter) where he locked onto me for the wrong reasons as well.
Xivii - outside of the fight with ran which I cannot parse for alignment the left very little impression. I did not like them accusing me or trying to sort wisp felt weird and just untrue. Right after that I felt like his post were better I could understand his rational a bit better. Not wanting to fo wisp game felt more tow than scum, I'll have to search for other examples.
Cuthalion - I wasnt a huge fan of their slow catchup (something I dow when subbing into a scum slot) but they've picked it up. I didnt like the blank reads either. #1917 not a fan of the pre flip association but indo feel the response itself is townie.
Bessie - there early posts felt consistent and I felt they were using the time they did have well. They've also kind of been lost in the shuffle as well. When Jack said he felt bessie was town but didnt really know why I found my self agreeing.
Pythag - I liked the way the approached me after my #133 after that they've kind of been lost on the shuffle and I find myself wondering why I like them even tho we disagree on some things.
Trisscar - I thought their claim could be real in the early going inwould expect a mafia team to keep something like that from happening early? They seem inexperienced but their play doesn't scream new town here. I need to look deeper here not following what wisp still thi is this slot is town?
Spak - I liked my interaction with spak but I do not feel it was indicative either way which gives me pause with them. I honestly dont feel like a lot of their posts are alignment indicative.
Sabrar - I still think they can be scum from that push on 3DS d1. I liked their response to my early D2 pressure but then I feel like it kind of dissipated. I know this is vague but I'll stand by my earlier read on this slot.
Malakandra - I do not like the apparent sudden switch in read on myself and Jack. I also don't like the reasoning for linkng me to hando seeing as I just wasnt here rather than being present and avoiding the trains.
Handorin - What I remember about this player is that i didn't like initial push onto jack early and they have been calling themself scummy and mafia. Reminds me of zone from mc but not as extreme or memorable.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Ordered Reads list V2-
Fonti- The claim is trustable and he has been more vocally solving the game
Bananas- The main for this is the claim but I also liked their content on Spak, hoping they will begin to post more after today since the Bananas I know is usually a bit more talkative
Boom- Aggressive for town, organized a good idea with the voting system for Vig, has had genuinely towny moments of frustation
Xivii- my mind has changed on this player, I think I see reasoning behind of some of what they have been doing, its a different playstyle than what I would take but I think its towny.
Cuth- Impressed me a lot more than Ran with content that is more tended towards game solving
Bessie- Genuine moments of frustration lend this slot credit
Trisscar- I trust the explanation for their shadier actions, and this slot should resolve tonight.
Pythag- still nothing has really stood out to me scum wise or town wise, i just think I don't know how to read this players content so far

Jack- I've actually warmed to the Jack spot while they were going in on me lol. Not enough to trust them for not voting to shoot logic and their early game, but some of their logic was more apparent after going over it again and seeing how they pushed me. F me am I right.
Spak- Finding the Bananas push weirder now, and think their logic on wanting DB to be vig shot was kinda dumb, since of course if DB hadn't been Vig shot it would be a lie and the Vig should should shoot DB, there no real point bringing it up.
Sabrar- Sabrar has been lying low somehow. Like they are red for a majority of people and have not really come under a lot of pressure or attention for it.
Logic- Like nothing has changed since my earliest post on him, but I'll rehash it here so everything is easier to find. Their first burst of D1 content was good, their adamant defence that not talking about DB and Logic was very weird, as well as certain details about 3DS which felt odd because that player was dead so they shouldn't of really made read specifics about that unless they were active on the thread and not posting before he died.
Handorin- like come on I don't think I have to give reasoning for this, the man is voting himself and not even trying to appear town.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Malakandra - I do not like the apparent sudden switch in read on myself and Jack. I also don't like the reasoning for linkng me to hando seeing as I just wasnt here rather than being present and avoiding the trains.
I've already addressed the second topic, but I've been thinking you are scum all day dog, and Jack too. There has been no switch.

Top Bottom