• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I am town regretful kill driver, and I used it on ninja and since it killed ninja I am vanillaized.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Hi Wiisp. I dug some of your early reads.

Could you explain how that role works, bananas?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Deadbananas Deadbananas
man are you really just a level-0 villager?
other worlds are like a 1-shot mafia vig, but I'd assume you would use on someone actually good?

not interested in Ranmaru, think he is spewed
dont much care for what happened at EoD

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I choose someone each night. If they get targeted by a move that would kill them I die instead. If I get targeted by a move that would kill me, they die instead and I get vanillaized.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Sure, I choose someone each night. If they get targeted by a move that would kill them I die instead. If I get targeted by a move that would kill me, they die instead and I get vanillaized.
wait what? so you got targeted?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
@fontisan
man I was hoping for a vanilla check, we would have a confirmed town

fontisian

Smash Champion
@fontisan
man I was hoping for a vanilla check, we would have a confirmed town
I was aiming for someone I thought was vanilla or maf, but I was only like 200 posts into the game when I had to make the decision. With the stuff I've read since, I would have chosen differently, but here we are.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I was kinda suspicious of him so I figured if he was scum then I may have a chance of being targeted by scum for pushing him and that could kill him, and in the case that he wasn't scum I figured I wouldn't be a target for mafia tonight and if they tried to kill him I could stop that from hitting their target.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I was kinda suspicious of him so I figured if he was scum then I may have a chance of being targeted by scum for pushing him and that could kill him, and in the case that he wasn't scum I figured I wouldn't be a target for mafia tonight and if they tried to kill him I could stop that from hitting their target.
Why did you claim right away?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Personally I think it was the correct play if he is town here
fontisian fontisian
I do hope you are town, I think its fair to say a vanilla cop doesnt have to be a town
and your previous slot holder wasn't much on the eyes

fontisian

Smash Champion
I was most likely going to have to claim anyway and I figured it would be best to get the information out early so we could progress past it.
K. I can buy that.

Wiisp Wiisp (would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to do pings) I haven't been mislynched in many, many years. Not planning on ending that here, heh.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I also hated this because based off everything this game so far, this is not you playing so I don't care if you like gambits or not your Shadow may do. I don't think anyone thinks this shadow is fake but it does not make you town. Espically if it does what I fear it does.
Jackrito Jackrito , since the role is confirmed, would you mind explaining what you were thinking here?

Xivii Xivii more likely town for Ran? Sorry to ask obvious questions, I'm missing a lot of context.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Xivii Xivii
you spent the latter half of the day 1
thinking with your emotions
we can argue about this later, I want to see what Cth brings to the table

fontisian fontisian
kinda wish u checked Trisscar now
I still think the whole claiming vanilla looks really not wolfy
but a lot of his posts were mostly theory and very "Info over Analysis"

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Jackrito Jackrito
does what you fear it does?
I can't even vote, and Ninja was not wolfy
he was the same Ninja we just played with, doing his thing

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I basically got 5 days to solve this entire game
so if everyone can be active, that would be great

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Looking through VC history he mainly switched between voting Ran, Handorin, and Z25 most of the game with dipping onto me once then getting off

fontisian

Smash Champion
I prefer she.

Trisscar is probably my strongest townread. Laser nailed it when talking about the newbie (to forum) mindset and there posts feel very pure. The posted this winking emoji somewhere in the 100's and their explanation about trueclaiming in 131 was internally consistent. Everything I've read since then from them has been pure.

Xivii Xivii I'm in the middle of this big fight between you and Ran where you seemed pretty certain he was mafia, I'm wondering what changed there. If I'd be better served just catching up, let me know.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I can't think of anything else ATM of why he would be a target, his reads seemed like an average experienced player. Maybe someone who knows his meta might have something to add.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
One of the xkcd players is probably scum. Probably Sabrar. I think Laser had him low on the list. I don't think bessie would have the heart to kill him. And Boom is looking town.

Assuming Dead/Ninja was a vig target.

fontisian

Smash Champion
From my pov, I agreed with Laser reads and reasoning the most catching up. He seemed thoroughly competent and good have been a fear kill, even if his reads were wrong.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ok I will start over from this
everyone who posted at day start is town-core
and I will add Triss their as well

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Xivii Xivii Xivii Xivii I'm in the middle of this big fight between you and Ran where you seemed pretty certain he was mafia, I'm wondering what changed there. If I'd be better served just catching up, let me know.
Some of it I can't go into, but I just don't want to think scum!Ran makes that play and reacts as he did to Z's reaction. I really think he was upset.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Wiisp Wiisp Not like I did a whole ton of analysis last time we played either. Also I may have mixed you up with Ruu in another game, so apologies. XD

Top Bottom