• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SummerCon Videos

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
This didn't seem small enough to post in the video thread so like... here's a new thread. :p

All the videos recorded from SummerCon 2013 (hosted by SmashCon) are on my channel, at least until the official SmashCon channel privileges are handed to me and other issues. About 15 in total, none of which I am in, but am quite willing to share and enthusiastically receive feedback on. Most players did attend the 64 tournament, though a few choice ones were missing: Karmajolt and Justin are prime examples of those who could not make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Yv-hqJrn4&list=PLvDL0d4WTQFCLMnPcqxGunymNM21CmSTX

Enjoy! :)

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
the only ones worth watching are the winners and grand finals. and i was lucky if i saw even 1 combo in a game. samus? in the finals? dont get me wrong i am all for it, but not when samus is the only one who knows how to play haha.

but hey, they're getting experience at least. thanks for sharing.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Cool that louisiana has a scene. Good to see new peeps.

Keep working, guys! lotta promise. I'm assuming you know about online and have objections? That's awesome regardless, play with each other as much as you can and be sure to watch vids of competitive players.

XKCP did you not enter?

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Cool that louisiana has a scene. Good to see new peeps.

Keep working, guys! lotta promise. I'm assuming you know about online and have objections? That's awesome regardless, play with each other as much as you can and be sure to watch vids of competitive players.

XKCP did you not enter?
I just couldn't make it due to the date and needing more money as of late. I went down for a visit a couple days ago, which was a couple of days after the tournament.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Using this for a new purpose now, which is asking for critiques on my play from these videos.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOGos6R_s3E

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcF3B1UHUtc

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4wj0bsOhMk

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXGUc882PRg

WHOBO is coming up and I'm looking to brush up on some things. Those videos are almost a whole year old, but they're the most recent ones that have been uploaded. I have some new Kirby ones from the most recent tournament I attended, but they are not in my possession; I'll see if I can get them. M2K should be at WHOBO and he will be the biggest competition there, and then mr. tacos.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Are you THAT good? I've not seen a video yet. Sorry.

But even then, M2K's videos consist of Kirby utilt sex.

EDIT: I have more to say. There will not be any 64 crew battle amongst the states because all the 64 guys have to work or have no money to go now. Really stupid and sad (not the guys who work, the other ones with no money).

So now I don't even have a Dubs partner. I was being rather generic in the WHOBO thread, but I'd love to team with you or M2K (lol) if available. LA is lonely and horrible. :urg:

EDIT 2: This is all I get when I look for videos about you.

https://www.google.com/#q=tacos+64

tacos

Smash Journeyman
Are you THAT good? I've not seen a video yet. Sorry.

But even then, M2K's videos consist of Kirby utilt sex.

EDIT: I have more to say. There will not be any 64 crew battle amongst the states because all the 64 guys have to work or have no money to go now. Really stupid and sad (not the guys who work, the other ones with no money).

So now I don't even have a Dubs partner. I was being rather generic in the WHOBO thread, but I'd love to team with you or M2K (lol) if available. LA is lonely and horrible. :urg:

EDIT 2: This is all I get when I look for videos about you.

https://www.google.com/#q=tacos 64
I doubt m2k would beat me, just saying.
Aww no crews? oh well Texas didn't really have anyone anyway. It would of probably just be me vs you guys , rofl.
Yeah I don't usually record/people don't usually record me. BUT if you really want to know how good I am. Just ask around. :)

Tacos will win 64.
This guy gots it.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I'll be the guy running around the venue asking "does anyone know how good tacos is? does anyone know about tacos?" and then at least I won't be hungry.

If you can stop M2K from winning it if he enters, that'd be sweet.

EDIT: Just want to put this out there, I have a room at the hotel down the street from the venue. If you need a place to stay or want to do some casual matches before (probably not after) the tournament, I'm open to it. Room is sized for 4 people and it's just me since my guys bailed.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Inb4 m2k wins.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLFOLOFLOOOJAAJJAAJAHAHJAAklklsladlasdkla;;'

I can imagine tacos' salty face even though I don't know what he looks like. Seriously, though. Don't underestimate m2k.

The Star King

Smash Hero
tacos will not lose to m2k lol

if he does though I don't think he can blame me for disowning him

tacos

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I am not going to whobo. WOTG just told me he moved out of Houston, so that just literally unhyped me. Spending money on car insurance + gas for the trip could easily get me my passport or pay for half my plane ticket trip for Apex. Not to mention uni midterms coming up. And all this only to play 2 good players? Not worth it imho.
Sorry for killing the hype.

With that in mind, I will be going to Apex.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Well that is very unhype. I'm already paid up so I'm going to be there. If I beat M2K, it will be a damn good day.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
Inb4 m2k wins.
I thought it was a joke because of the spoiler lol.

So looks like you lost to m2k without even playing, GGS.
Europeans and their bad humor.
jk i luv u
Texans need a passport to go to New Jersey?
The current passport I have doesn't allow me to travel by plane. pretty dumb.

I thought WOTG already wasn't going anyway because of his mom's birthday?
He was not going to go, but I was planning on leaving the venue early and convince him to console with me.(no homo) <-- main reason I was going to whobo/houston.

Well that is very unhype. I'm already paid up so I'm going to be there. If I beat M2K, it will be a damn good day.
I doubt you guys would of liked seeing dk vs kirby, lol.
anyway Apex > Whobo. playing 50 online players > playing 2 players.

rustyw

Smash Cadet
Well, I'll be going for 64. There are going to be more than 2 people there.

Top Bottom