• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SuMa Mario vids... rate?^^ah..just do whatever you want lol!

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
NEVER approach peach with a shffl'd uair at low percents. All they'd need to is CC the aerial and dsmash. That alone could cost you a stock, and the match. If you must shffl an aerial, make it either a nair or dair at high enough percents to take her off the ground.

End your uair combos with a ko attack instead of doing it till she gets away. A few uairs to a nair or fsmash would work if you can get them in place for it.

Just practice your control overall control over mario. Your wds are kinda sloppy (so are mine XD) and that first SD shouldn't have happened.

You have a pretty sharp Mario, just a little food for thought tho. You're good, just need some fine tuning.

Edit: Forget about the wd part, just watched the second vid XD

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
NEVER approach peach with a shffl'd uair at low percents. All they'd need to is CC the aerial and dsmash. That alone could cost you a stock, and the match. If you must shffl an aerial, make it either a nair or dair at high enough percents to take her off the ground.

End your uair combos with a ko attack instead of doing it till she gets away. A few uairs to a nair or fsmash would work if you can get them in place for it.

Just practice your control overall control over mario. Your wds are kinda sloppy (so are mine XD) and that first SD shouldn't have happened.

You have a pretty sharp Mario, just a little food for thought tho. You're good, just need some fine tuning.

Edit: Forget about the wd part, just watched the second vid XD
LOL xD nah ive got enough control for mario^^ just need to get my WD a little faster done and stuff... but THX for the tipps^^ i really needed some against peach... such a big paaain god **** :chuckle:

Top Bottom