• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sum recent matches

CO18

Smash Hero
Thx man, Thx fogo? lol. Ill go watch ur vids in a sec since u posted it on every thread on the ddd boards lol :p

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Yay, also i did watch your vids, your D3 is inspirational, the only thing i could add is a little more tech chasing imo

but thats just me, as long as you're winning more power to you!

Tyser

Smash Champion
The tech chasing needs some work and you could have easily edgehogged Fox many times because of his horrible UpB. Besides that, pretty good Dayduhday.

CO18

Smash Hero
I think you may be mistaken with Falco's up+b because Fox's has just as much vertical distance as Dedede's.

lol but yeah the tech chasing waas pretty bad lol, dont even remember what happened, especially the
2nd vid, anyway thx for watching

Buuman

Smash Ace
good stuff kid, work on the tech chasing a bit more, go to more tournies, your spacing seemed a bit off in the first vid. And don't up air too much, alot of good players DI out of that after the initial hit, like me :p
But yeah use him cautiously at tournies, look out for his bad matchups, ESPECIALLY GW, worst matchup IMO, played Corts snake at the tourney, I lost but got second lol. You shouldnt have too much trouble against snakes

CO18

Smash Hero
Thx man, lol, Im really basically trying to go all ddd, Only peeps that really give me problems are nado spamming mks, IC's, and olimar. Gaw isnt too hard for me. I 2 stocked Hylian's gaw at fast and hes like a top 4 gaw in the nation or w/e but he also 2 stocked me with Ic's lol, those grabs are a bich.

Snakes are pretty easy too imo. Well I shouldnt say easy, but I still feel like Dedede has a slight adv anyway.
Just Mk's nado is a ***** lol.

Also Nice sig.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Thx man, lol, Im really basically trying to go all ddd, Only peeps that really give me problems are nado spamming mks, IC's, and olimar. Gaw isnt too hard for me. I 2 stocked Hylian's gaw at fast and hes like a top 4 gaw in the nation or w/e but he also 2 stocked me with Ic's lol, those grabs are a bich.

Snakes are pretty easy too imo. Well I shouldnt say easy, but I still feel like Dedede has a slight adv anyway.
Just Mk's nado is a ***** lol.

Also Nice sig.
lol thanks. Well...GW is a real pain IMO...not sure if you know Omegablackmage, one of the mages...has GW down like a god..we play all the time...if played right D3 cant do shhhiiiit lol...and Snake isnt too too hard...but once again...I play some really good snakes, when snakes off the stage you can't be lazy. Make sure he doesn't get back. ICs...not much to say about them...it's a hard matchup for D3 but with a little experience you'll figure them out. Another tough matchup is pikachu...pika pika from New york has an insane pikachu...look out for that matchup too lol. MK...BACK THROW ALL THE TIME..camp the ledge...and always save your up tilt ;)

CO18

Smash Hero
lol thanks. Well...GW is a real pain IMO...not sure if you know Omegablackmage, one of the mages...has GW down like a god..we play all the time...if played right D3 cant do shhhiiiit lol...and Snake isnt too too hard...but once again...I play some really good snakes, when snakes off the stage you can't be lazy. Make sure he doesn't get back. ICs...not much to say about them...it's a hard matchup for D3 but with a little experience you'll figure them out. Another tough matchup is pikachu...pika pika from New york has an insane pikachu...look out for that matchup too lol. MK...BACK THROW ALL THE TIME..camp the ledge...and always save your up tilt ;)
Yeah pika's pretty tough too, I agree, It's always fun to do the cging then I get mad when someone cgs me lol.

Now I know how other feels lol

Top Bottom