• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suicide!!!

Velox

Smash Ace
Yoshi doesn't value his own life as much as the other characters in this game.

Clearly.

Discuss...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: It is a proven fact that Yoshis will gladly surrender their lives for only the tastiest of snacks.

Velox

Smash Ace
I thought this topic would be more popular than this.

If you play yoshi you must know what this topic is about...

D

Deleted member

Me and hugglebunny are making a suicide combo video. Its gonna be sweet. We both have some pretty bad SDs.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Yoshi is so confusing... :(

Sometimes he'll hang onto life all the way into the 200%'s, other times he just jumps off the stage before he reaches 30% :(

But we luvs him so D: :yoshi:

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I was playing a 2v2 yoshi team battle, all players were yoshis. I was on stage and three of the others were recovering. One of my friends yell "Bucket Brigade!" and he swallows me and I become an egg. I break out, the one behind me swallows me, and I break free once more, and thrice I was intercepted by a tongue. I broke out and I couldn't make it back.

It was one of the most amazing moments in my life.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi: Videos or it never happened, kthx.
Looking back, I do realize that it sounds outlandish. I did exaggerate the truth when I claimed he said "Bucket Brigade", and I regret doing so. :urg:

I don't have a video of it happening, but maybe I can recreate the situation in some point of time. Forgive my silliness, I'm sorry.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Looking back, I do realize that it sounds outlandish. I did exaggerate the truth when I claimed he said "Bucket Brigade", and I regret doing so. :urg:

I don't have a video of it happening, but maybe I can recreate the situation in some point of time. Forgive my silliness, I'm sorry.
:yoshi: I'm just playing, silly. I iz sowwy. :_:

TheLake

Smash Master
Yoshis are like gay lemmings....the jump AFTER everyone else (And lord knows we know that yoshis are jumpers ehh fellers?)

Ahhh man I was so hoping that the "bucket brigade" part was true...curse you Xant for giving me dreams to hope upon ):

Oh and its cool to suicide as yoshi...hes the only character that its actually a good thing to suicide with (Exeptions are if your bowser and you bowser bomb off the stage or jiggs using her sing attack while plummeting to her death and of course using Gimpy's ganondorf mindgame)

Top Bottom