• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestion: Hover and Seismic Warlock Punch

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
So, two things I have noticed that may make Ganondorf a better character, implementing more magic into his character without scrapping his moveset, instead adding onto it. One thing I think would be good is a Hover, similar to Mewtwo's Hover, which would allow Ganondorf a little more recovery from off-stage. Ganondorf does hover in his own games, OoT for instance, and I think it would be an interesting way to give the bulky and slow Ganondorf a little something extra to help him with move placement and recovery without affecting him too much. Second, I would like to see in addition to Warlock Punch and Reverse Warlock Punch, a downwards version (A, Down) as a Seismic Warlock Punch. This would cause a shockwave that would hit nearby enemies, knocking them into the air, hitting both in front of and behind Ganondorf. Again, Ganondorf has a Seismic move in OoT so this would not be out of character for him, and could be an interesting new mechanic that would punish those who assume Ganondorf will be using normal or reverse, instead Ganondorf sacrifices KO power for an attack with good range in front and behind him, and counter-punish opponents who try and punish his Warlock Punch.

Top Bottom