• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggested Changes to Meta Knight

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
those people mostly never practice or have secondaries in a MU-based fighting game (because the high number of viable characters).
I don't think this game is as much of an MU game as most people think it is. Pretty much everyone who says this thinks this because they lack the fundamentals to play each MU with their respective characters. I play multiple characters, but I pretty much use either all MK or all Mewtwo in tournament.

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
I don't think this game is as much of an MU game as most people think it is. Pretty much everyone who says this thinks this because they lack the fundamentals to play each MU with their respective characters. I play multiple characters, but I pretty much use either all MK or all Mewtwo in tournament.
No, You'll have to learn your MUs to the fullest if you don't to get randomed out. MK vs Mario and MK vs Luigi is vastly 2 different MUs and require to different responses. The variety in PM is crazy, ranging from trad. fighter lucario to zoner snake to Ivy to Bowser etc...

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
You can still play each MU with one character if you get good enough. No one has really reached that level in PM because 1. PMBR keeps updating stuff so its no point to learn something (just make it not jank in the first place and leave it) and 2. All the top PM players really aren't that good. They just abuse the broken traits of their character the best.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
He has 4 jumps, and the b moves do stuff. Seriously tho, hold down, and anything that isn't a grab will get stuffed.
This is project matchup.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
But dem tomahawkz tho.

Beetz CeeCee eny dey.

In seriousness, GSL pretty much destroys CC very early on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom