• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sudbury Smashers Thread :D

LordZosh

Smash Rookie
I don't know of any 'official' announcements of tournaments in Sudbury.. if anybody does, please announce them.

Otherwise, all Sudbury smashers post here & we can come up with some places/times to play some smash :D

wolf888

Smash Rookie
well i have some friends who play competivley let me know if you want to set something up

wolf888

Smash Rookie
dude i do hope you know that its me andrew from msn lol. and i may be hosting a tourny but im not sure

wolf888

Smash Rookie
we were supposed to get together for a smash fest but someone was offline for a century -__-

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Yep. -.- And I win with Peach but always lose with Ice Climbers. Let's make a new thread on the appropriate section so this thread won't get locked. :(

LordZosh

Smash Rookie
If you all have facebook, join the group "Sudbury Smasherz: Smash Bros Melee/Brawl", I just crated it. Invite all your freinds (who play smash) to the group, once we grow in numbers, I'll be able to host some tourneys.

Most of them would probably take place in New Sudbury... possibly elsewhere though.

If you don't have facebook, join it.. lol it'll take 2 seconds, you don't have to upload a picture.

LordZosh

Smash Rookie
though I don't know how many people I can get, we'll either have one this or next weekend. I'll keep you posted.

LordZosh

Smash Rookie
well we already had a tournament this past Saturday.. we'll probably have another one same time this upcomming saturday.. I'll keep you posted.

HexCape

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm from Sudbury :) I play competitively and I thought I was alone!
Do you guys play Melee or Brawl?

LordZosh

Smash Rookie
Okay, it's been a slow transition from Melee to Brawl...

But for any Sudbury Smashers out there who enjoy SSBB, give me a PM or E-Mail me at estuans.vehementi@gmail.com

We play tournaments or casually (usually 2v2) weekly. If anyone has any friends or just looking for people to play with, let me know.

Thanks,

- LordZosh

lndignant

Smash Rookie
Zosh, you already hit me up on my other e-mail (t-yler_lahti@hotmail.com), just hoping you set soemthing up soon, your email got me back into practicing. If anyone in Sudbury wants to smash or whatever just hit me up on that e-mail.

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
Hoping anyone from Sudbury who searches this site for our town's name sees this post. Would love to get the scene up and running.

I am up for playing local matches of Melee. If you see this post and are from Sudbury and want to play post here or message me.

Now that Melee is more popular than ever, let's see if we can work together and have a local tournament (this is best case scenario, but hopeful for the future) I know there's Sudbury smashers, maybe some poeple from this thread who played years ago will come back

If i get some responses I would host a tournament at my house. already have 2 set ups (could be 3 if willing to play on non CRT tv + 1 more copy of melee)

Last edited:
Top Bottom