• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sudbury, is there anybody out there?

SquadalaMan94

Smash Rookie
This post is more about finding people in Sudbury and nearby surrounding area who are fellow Smashers. If there is enough of a demand, I wanna organize an event in the near future. Just give me a shout and would be glad to hear from you!

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
There's already a Sudbury thread just below here. You might want to try to get in contact with the people on there. Good luck.

JOAT

Smash Rookie
There's already a Sudbury thread just below here. You might want to try to get in contact with the people on there. Good luck.
i cant find it do you know what its callled or could you send me a link by anychance?

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
Just an update to anyone in the Sudbury area who are looking to play smash melee competitively we have a scene and it's growing. On facebook you can find us by searching "sudbury smash scene". I've also hosted 2 tournaments in town now. with 22 entrants the first time and 27 the second tournament (only 4 weeks after) . I will be hosting another tournament sometime in june most likely. Common Sudbury I know we have more smashers

Top Bottom