• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sucking Snake

therofl

Smash Cadet
Sorry if this is already known but... If you suck in snake off his up b glider thing and he struggles out, he cannot use it again. It is the equivalent of grab releasing him from the edge of the stage when he is recovering.... just something useful for when snake is off the stage at low %'s

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I just did this yesterday in a match, Kirby vs Snake. Since Snake recovers up high, try to suck him up if your lined up with him, then just wiggle the control stick as Snakes in your belly but dont do anything else, and before Snake can C4 recover it will already be too late for him to recover since he will be too low. Stages with high elevations would be a good choice for this.
I swear I was going to post about this thread today.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Hah, I actually did this yesterday in a game, I recalled reading it somewhere on the boards.
Anyway, it's a great tip for those who did not know

Top Bottom