• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace mode

ShadowfknX

Smash Rookie
So yea can anybody help me getting passed that maze, its really starting to piss me off

B J

Smash Cadet
press the + button (start) and look at the map. Where all those flashing yellow lights are where the enemies u need to kill. So.. follow the lights.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Open up your pause menu. Then go to all the dots.. Later one there will be bowser heads or something to show what you're missing.

-Onyx

Hoshika-Pichu

Smash Rookie
Also, small boxes in each room on the map show either a room with an enemy in it or a connector to another room. You should be able to find the doors by following the map like an actual view of the level, if you know what I mean.

Ichida

Smash Ace
Head back to the big glowing blue door near the top-middle. If you passed it before, it was the one with all the characters in front of it, which were enemies remaining to be fought. That leads to the final boss.

Top Bottom