• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace Emissary Editing

Mullkaw

Smash Rookie
I've become interested in editing the SSE files in pf\stage\adventure, but after searching around Smashboards I can't seem to find ANY information on the topic. I mainly want to know which of the 250+ files correspond to which stage, as well as how to change the music that plays on each stage.

Any help?

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
If you are willing to change the music, change up other songs. For example: The first stage Dk, Captain Falcon, Diddy, and Olimar go to inside the floading island entrance, (not the battle freeing DK) the music that will play is "Climb Up! And Get The Last Chance!" Change that song to change it in subspace. Look up a list online containing the code for each song in smash, and use a MP3 to BRSTM converter and rename the converted file to the code.

As for SSE stages, I have no idea. I wish I knew how to change it.

Last edited:

Mullkaw

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the reply, but thats not really what I wanted.
Since I made this thread, I realised what the files in adventure mean. Each one represents a "zone" an area you can traverse without entering a door.
I believe there is a hex value I can modify that changes the ID the game looks for to find the music to play. Your method of replacing the song entirely would work... If I didn't alread have nearly all my PM music replaced already.

Top Bottom