• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace Emissary Ceiling Glitch At The Bomb Factory

LLDL

Smash Hero
This happened to me on March 10th, but I never got a chance to upload it until now.

Okay, so you set the game on Intense Difficulty.

Go to The Bomb Factory

Right after you defeat the 50 enemies, you will move on to part 2 of the level and start descending down. After the spike walls close in, land on one of the platforms that take you up and let it smash you into the ceiling. When you respawn, there is a chance that you will land on a platform that is already coming up, if you are still in the invulnerable frames, you will glitch through the ceiling and arrive above the level, Stuck there, for eternity (or at least until you kill yourself XD)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FkE2WR9HAEs&fmt=6 - GLITCH

Seriously though, this happened to me the VERY first time I ever went to this level, because as soon as I got the game, I wanted to settle for no less that beating the game on intense, and then this drawback happened. I didn't know what to do except to pop in a tape and record it

Top Bottom